Do they not know that we LOL at their drama while praying that one....just one actually carries through with their threats and just fukken LEAVES. i shake my head at their complaints of having no friends AFTER their first 3 stories singing the blues about having NO friends where people reply and say they'd like to be their friend. Heads up Attention Ho. Throwing people under a bus who offer their friendship is exactly why no one will EVER want to friend you. narcissistic morons with emo attitudes bite.
myaahwavesgoodbye myaahwavesgoodbye 26-30, F 3 Answers Feb 2, 2013

LOL

I guess because people feel sorry for them and pay attention to them. I am with you, Either walk that talk and leave or STFU.

Best Answer

that's the ticket. full agreement here. i laughed a good one doing this question and first up one comes in claiming its "all about her" with no names mentioned. never said one word to the chick That is as good as her flying a sign saying I THINK I AM A SOUL SUCKING ATTENTION HOOR! I bust a gut laughing about shyt like this. you just cant cure stupid that runs that deep.

Best Answer

LOL no you cannot. and honestly some people believe that the world revolves around them. There is an old saying in the south, " When you huck a rock over a fence, only the hit dog yelps."

Best Answer

so true Cold.. so true. good saying.

Best Answer

Where does all this drama happen? I really want to know.

Best Answer

all over.

Best Answer