misspotlight misspotlight 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Do you flaunt your hourglass in a way that doesn't allow them to really focus on anything else?<br />
Kinda like when a girl with huge boobs wears a very low-cut top, and then she complains that men won't look her in the eye?

Best Answer

Was wondering the same thing.

Best Answer

why hide my shape with baggy clothes when I should enhance what I have... not all women are gifted with a large chest, thin waist and shapely huge butt

Best Answer

Well there you go. If you flaunt it, that is what they will notice above all else.

Best Answer

There are a lot of women with your shape lol lol

Best Answer

Because they only want to have sex with you and/or they are vain. I find it very funny that women with nice bodies think they are better than woman who don't have decent bodies. It doesn't matter, when I was fat with an hourglass figure they wanted sex, when I was smaller with an hourglass figure they wanted sex. Meeting a man who actually cares about who you are as an individual is not that hard. If he wants to get to know you he will. If your thinking he only wants you for your body before he even gives you his first name, then you should change your thinking

Best Answer

Because your personality doesn't give them an erection! :-D

Best Answer

Hmm... could be the clothes you wear show your shape. Try a XXXXL sweatshirt with "E=MC²" printed on the front.

Best Answer

They comment on my personality instead of my old man shape. I guess for the same reason.

Best Answer

I used to think that it depends on the sort of company you are in. But over the years i've learned that it really doesn't matter. People WILL notice and JUDGE you primarily ba<x>sed on your looks, the better you look the more comments, side remarks and le less they will take in account your personality, because some moron somewhere spawned the idea that pretty girls have nasty personalities (at best).<br />
It can be flattering, to know that your looks are being appreciated, but it is so disheartening to know that the personality is a "bonus" i this case...meh i know the pain :(

Best Answer

That's strange, my dog said the very same thing last week.

Best Answer

I toast your Nobel personality, missnymph - but then again, I'm no prize!

Best Answer

Must be dreadful for you, I can see why as a self confessed nympho this would be tough!

Best Answer

Best Answer

because they have an hourglass personality

Best Answer

I know right.

Best Answer

What problem?

Best Answer

Oh I read the question wrong lol! XD

Best Answer

Pics or it didn't happen

Best Answer

Maybe because they are not taking the well spent time to get to know you.

Best Answer

its their bad-luck

Best Answer