HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 9 Answers Jul 3, 2012

They were powered with steam originally.

Best Answer

Because when they were invented they were steam powered. Details (which were VERY easy to find) here:<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steamroller

Best Answer

If anythong will go wring, it will....

Best Answer

Are you joking? Oh my GOD - the youth of today!!!!!

Best Answer

it was a fun question....O gawd...why do i keep meeting serious people in here

Best Answer

I don't know - ever hear of fun answers too my dear?!!! :-D

Best Answer

Lol....allright....sowiiee :)

Best Answer

The original steam rollers were built like locomotives and ran on steam as well as heating the roller. Today the run on petro fuel which also heats the roller.

Best Answer

They were among the last surviving steam-powered road vehicles, the last lingering on in service until the 1950s, possibly early 1960s, long after steam traction-engines and steam-powered lorries had been rendered commercially obsolete by the internal-combustion engine. So the term stuck, partly through metaphors. In fact their proper name was always, and still is "road roller", irrespective of their fuel.<br />
Their survival may have been due to easy supplies of coal when the tar was a by-product of the nearest gas-works, so it was convenient to collect both fuel and material from there.

Best Answer

steam->hot.. hot->sexy... sexy ->sex ... sex -> hard dcik. lol.

Best Answer

Pfffttt....to be honest....the most pathetic joke i have ever heard since ages

Best Answer

sorry buddy, but its fun nagging you. if you feel irritated, tell me, I will stop ;)

Best Answer