ghostmagnet ghostmagnet 41-45, F 6 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Hobbies

They lie coz they're in denial.Lol...

Best Answer

yeah i believe you ive had this kinda of thing in my life since i was 5 im now 32 i also caught one on camera in 2010 in my yard at night was really clear kids could see it too we actually watched it appear was weird

Best Answer

I would not want to see one- I would faint

Best Answer

youd get used to them lol, i have so have my kids

Best Answer

They told you that because they know how dangerous this can be...you might not know what power a ghost might have...and they could be with you for a long time...is that what you want?

Best Answer

yeah well lieing about it makes me wanna check it out more. They have been here for over ten years- now they have a voice with this ghost box thingy. I didn't think it would work- it works too good.

Best Answer

There are lots of things that we are told not to fool around with - fire, radiation, cocaine, lasers, explosives....and people still do it....explore all you want, check it out completely, but be careful because we don't know much about the do's and don'ts of this stuff...and if something goes wrong, no one is going to be calling the Marines to get you out...

Best Answer

That's just the pills i put in your drink ;]

Best Answer

I'm not joking- open your eyes- we are lied to.

Best Answer

I do believe in spirits, I've heard them before (x and that's not a joke haha

Best Answer