HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Parenting & Family

They have to control the population somehow

Best Answer

lol....i guess then those car would be in more demand in my country and China....

Best Answer

China dont give a **** they will just suck that little guy outof you if you allready have a child ha

Best Answer

i think its so that car makers like ferrari and all the other big names can make more money, the more powerful the engine the bigger the price tag is and i suppose so people can show off saying how fast their car can go

what do you think?

Best Answer

A powerful car is built to accelerate quickly, presumably to a legal speed. Any car built to have rapid (but legal) acceleration will also have the ability to exceed the posted speed limits. The driver is expected to control the car. The manufacturer provides a car that us fun to drive legally and the driver assumes responsibility for legal operation.

Best Answer

I asked this question to my brother and he called me stupid. He said it was because that's how the engine or horse power is equipped something like that

Best Answer

wow....nice way to justify illegality....maybe the next question would have be....why do they allow it then?

Best Answer

Wait..why do the people make cars go fast? or Why are cars made with that much horse power if its illegal?

Best Answer

i guess....the thrill factor takes over more than the the legal or reasoning factor....and I believe they are made in a such way because it might be legal for them to speed the car in certain alloted circuits or enclosures....

Best Answer

I think when they create an engine that's how fast they go...and society allows for cars because its a form of transportation. as long as we follow restrictions and speed limits. Just like anything else in this world like alcohol etc

Best Answer