Like, WTH. Besides in Like Water For Chocolate... they showed his peepee for like a quick sec. LMBO. It was small. Like, I don't see how she got pregnant. LOlz. Saggy ballz yo.
CharleeLuv CharleeLuv 18-21, F 14 Answers Sep 6, 2013 in Movies & TV

It's hard to say.<br />
It could be discrimination against women, because they're being ob<x>jectified as sex ob<x>jects.<br />
It could be discrimination against men, since everyone seems to think our genitals are too ugly for TV.

Best Answer

I've never seen a vagina in movies

Best Answer

FOr real?? I've seen lots. I forgot the movie I watched last night... the girls' vags were OUT!!

Best Answer

yuck!

Best Answer

Hmm. . . that's actually true. Usually movies show a navel and stop there.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

There was a trend in the early seventies for female nudity because it was new then. Now it's all about getting your R certificate or whatever. You might see some boobies but that's about all.

Best Answer

thank christ.....

Best Answer

it maybe that if the guy gets a erection it would be unnoticed as it could be turned into a comedy film

Best Answer

Wow.

Best Answer

Most movies actually also cover up the women's privates and only shows their breasts as well as the mans privates. If the women's were shown and the mens wasn't, it'd be discrimination and since people think that mens privates are too ugly for TV, there's not really an alternative :p

Best Answer

Doesn't matter, I'm happy with it... lmao!

Best Answer

Not fair yo!

Best Answer

Nobody wants to see those dangly bits.

Best Answer

Hahaha!!

Best Answer

why, do you want to see them? lol

Best Answer

Well, duh.

Best Answer

Because ALIENS.

Best Answer

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

a lot of movies do. older movies do.

Best Answer