cantescapemylove cantescapemylove 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because you've been in the same routine forever. Comfort is the enemy. In all aspects of life. Video game designers learned this ages ago. People need goals and aspirations, and this includes in a relationship. If you are not growing, you're dieing.

Best Answer

hardly anyone can maintain the "newness" of a relationship forever

Best Answer

I don't know, but it sucks...

Best Answer

Everything Has An Expiration Date

Best Answer

when you first meet them you don't know them, you hold onto the hope they are what you need, as time gos by and the layers of reality are pealed away you are left with less hope to keep you warm,

Best Answer

So you're being sexist? Not all guys are like this I tell you now any ungrateful ***** I was with before they hurt me and dumped me I treated them no different for the whole of the relationship than when I was trying to become theirs, and if it lasted long enough without the cheating and such yes I would of still treated them as special as I always did.

Best Answer