Even though you do relate a common stereotype of overweight people, we must be careful not to stereotype all thin people either. Not all thin people believe these things that you mentioned here. As for the stereotype, it is still acceptable to bash overweight people--but this is done more covertly than overtly--like in seeking employment, for example.

Best Answer

How true. Some people discriminate not even understanding that they are. Some people are just @ssholes

Best Answer

There's always exceptions. But the majority of overweight people could stand to adopt a healthier diet and lifestyle

Best Answer

I agree. But some cant help it and it make me mad.

Best Answer

I don't stereotype overweight people that way..

Best Answer

Sorry. I should have said uninformed.

Best Answer

because we are

Best Answer

We have become a vapid and shallow culture, obsessed with instant gratification and the pursuit of material possessions and carnal pleasures...

Best Answer

why are skinny little people such cowards,geekers, push overs, cissies and the like??

Best Answer

this question generalizes thin people. i'm thin and i don't stereotype anyone, but it sure sounds like the questioner is stereotyping me.

Best Answer

I should have said. Uninformed. Sorry.

Best Answer

thanks for clarifying. too many people here do the exact thing they complain others are doing, and don't even realize it.

Best Answer

Yeah well eating a large pizza all by yourself doesn't help. No seriously I agree with you to an extent. I've known some overweight people that eat twice as muchas me and I've known some who ate like a bird. I am the opposite, I work at it to keep weight. But I think your stereotype is a little overboard

Best Answer

Yes I should have said. Uninformed

Best Answer

If you think your being Persecuted Try being a Smoker! It least they let you in a Place. Many places are" No Smokers Allowed"

Best Answer

I know. But sometimes it sucks to be discriminated against.

Best Answer

Not Sometimes , It always Sucks !

Best Answer

not all thin people do that

Best Answer

I should have said. Uninformed. Sorry.

Best Answer