You don't think before you speak and realize that shouting things like "Why are all the blacks dead?" In art class sounds odd out of context?

Best Answer

No its like, I will say something and they will twist it and get mad for no reason about things I don't remember saying

Best Answer

Then they're being idiots and making problems, or you're being incredibly vague. Or you're being offensive without realizing it.

Best Answer

Hm, I don't know, they tend to think that I'm not interested in being their friend just because I answer with "ok"

Best Answer

You're clearly not telling me the whole story. What question would you answer with "okay" that they got pissed about?

Best Answer

It wasn't a question that they asked.

Best Answer

explain what the hell you're talking about and add context or I'm just gonna assume you're lying.

Best Answer

Ok, they tell me, how they're feeling or what they're doing, and I respond with longer answers, but when I try to talk about something different they bring the subject back to themselves so I just answer "Ok" because they only want to talk about themselves. They end up not talking to me for hours because apparently I insulted them in some way, but all I said was ok, that's all that happened and I don't know why they get so upset about it

Best Answer

That's called being a ****. Conversations require give and take, if people are only talking about themselves politely ask to change the subject. regardless some people do talk about themselves all the time. Answering a five minute spiel about their problems with "Okay" is rude. I'm pretty sure that you bore people too, but they don't just say "okay" and ignore everyting you said. How would you feel if I did that to you?

Best Answer

They do, do that to me
And I know I bore people, and they ignore most things I say

Best Answer