Most jobs that require a PhD pay 20-60 dollars per hour. tow truck driver GED required 100/hour. So if you spend thousands of dollars on an education you will not make as much money as the scum that has been laying on his couch all his useless life and decided to get his GED last week.
PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 4 Answers Apr 20, 2013 in Doing Good

Make sure you mention that guy is scum right before he tows your pile out of a snow bank or broken down. My last visit to a neurologist cost 564 dollars for a 40 min visit. I think you are full of ****.

Best Answer

I can go get a print out of it. if you want it, and your neurologist is an MD with a specialized skill, and he wouldn't get all the money for himself.

Best Answer

There's a serious shortage of Doctors in the US because the HMOs have bled them dry and now nobody wants to spend 8 years learning to be a doctor. The old Soviet Union had mostly female doctors for similar reasons. The men had no motivation to go into the field and the women who had fewer choices for a decent career took their place.

Best Answer

They work harder.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure sitting on their @ss all day is very hard work.

Best Answer

We don't set on our buts all day other that what it take to tow your pos to a dealer or repair shop we are on our feet most of the day and in the rain snow mud whatever the job takes its not as easy as you think bet you would not last one week in my shoes

Best Answer

Trust me we don't make more than a doctor and yes I have a high school deploma and I have a class A CDL and my drivers training cost more than 5,000 I'm in the NC army national guard and guess what I'm only 23 so the next time you want to call a tow truck driver scumb think about this he's probably only making 11-16 dollars an hr and is working 50-80 hrs a week and I don't make close to as much as a doctor

Best Answer