celine211 celine211 16-17, F 8 Answers Aug 18 in Community

He's a liar. All politicians are. Obama lied in his speech and you wanna know why? He hasn't accomplished anything he has promised. My mom STRESSES over Obamacare. No good apparently. Other powers such as Legislative, Executive, and Judicial in the way? He should have known that in the beginning. He lied to get elected and now his rep is ruined. Should have thought about that.

Best Answer

Funny, because I'm eligible to HAVE insurance because of the ACA, Being transgender is a pre-existing condition denying me from ANY coverage. And it's been the same for many people I've met. He didn't lie to get elected either.

Best Answer

He has bad breath.

Best Answer

I don't hate

Best Answer

I dont' 'hate' him, I find him endlessly amusing. He is good for a political laugh, along with the other buffoons that hold office.

Best Answer

He can't even blatantly lie without a teleprompter!

Best Answer

I don't hate obama; I just think that sometimes he tries to play God. Like with this Ferguson shooting, Obama thinks it's a black on white crime, and we don't know that at all; he's promising justice for what happened, and yet he doesn't know what happened. The investigators need to be quiet about t heir findings until they know conclusively what has happened, or they are going to face more riots and unrest.

Best Answer

White cop shoots black man most likely illegally, that is white on black crime. How is that playing god?

Best Answer

it may be a crime, it may not be a hate crime, however, or a crime of discrimination. Nobody knows that for sure, right now. Obama's role is as president, but he's making assumptions about this case when we don't know right now what really happened; it's just coming in little bits of information. Justice is carried out in the Courts, not in society or any other public outlet. Justice is determined by a judge and/or jury. When other people start lashing out through the public, it taints the possibility that justice can be properly served.

Best Answer

<<

Best Answer

He promised to be better than and different from Bush. He lied.

Best Answer