FlawlessEscapex FlawlessEscapex 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 28, 2011

The ugly girls who think they are hot are making the best of what they have...they have self confidennce. It makes them hot. Pretty girls who think they are ugly have self esteem and emotional issues...it makes them ugly.

Best Answer

let's put that to a test.. .

do you think you're ugly or pretty?

Best Answer

I think I'm attractive.
I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not SUPER GORGEOUS either.

Best Answer

Yeah Id say that for myself as well.

Best Answer

because the ugly girls grew up being pretty, and the pretty girls grew up being "ugly ducklings".

Best Answer

Everyone is beautiful in their own ways whether they are make or female, makes no difference. Personally I think every bodies got a beautiful side and an ugly side as well, and that's just my opinion really.

Best Answer

Lol i don't think ugly girls think they are pretty n vice versa...but that's all up to the person judging, we all look for different qualities PHYSICAL AND PERSONALITY

Best Answer

I am UGLY and I think I am UGLY.

Best Answer

No girl is ugly. Every girl is beautiful in different ways. You shouldn't think of yourself as "ugly".

Best Answer

I do think anyone is outwardly ugly, not everyone's gonna be everyone's cupola tea to attractiveness there either, but it's different to the inidividual, you are not ugly, I think the word ugly is ugly though.

Best Answer