who said that's a must?

Best Answer

There is no "have to". I'm a girl. I never have my hair or make-up done unless someone's died, married, or born. As for looking and smelling good, I do that because I want to look and smell good. I don't do it for a guy to notice. If they do, I kinda feel awkward and embarrassed to be perfectly honest. The secret is this: the good ones don't care if you're the perfect woman and look it all the time. If you're going to look good, do it for you! And if a guy doesn't notice, screw him. It wasn't meant for him anyway!

Best Answer

like it

Best Answer

When people, not necessarily just girls, are obviously and blatantly fishing for compliments then I make it a point not to acknowledge them for those qualities. I'd rather focus on the personality first because that's what we're ultimately attracted to once we get past the superficial phase.

Best Answer

It is an amazing discovery that you might come to realize fairly soon...we don't. <br />
Even if the hair and makeup are perfect, it isn't necessarily something that will attract a man. Some guys like a more "natural" look. And believe it or not, there are guys who are actually intimidated by a girl who looks too put together. I once went on a sort of blind date. The guy told me that I looked great, and I had really put forth the effort. Later on, though, he told me that a lot of guys probably found me unapproachable because of how I looked. That floored me! <br />
I was thinking, "Man, you have no idea what I usually look like." lol<br />
So....you never know. Seems to me that a lot of what attracts a man is as much about his self esteem as it is about how "perfect" or "imperfect" you look. I think that there are guys that just want to feel relaxed and comfortable around a girl too. That's one reason why a lot of the tomboys always had boyfriends when I was in high school....it was always a mystery to me when I was younger because it seemed that those girls didn't TRY at all, but now I think I get it.

Best Answer

I personally am turned off by women who wear too much make up. I'm honestly prefer dating women who are comfortable enough with themselves to not have to alter their faces and don't feel the need to totally doll themselves up to try and feel more attractive somehow. The natural look is a thousand times sexier to me but I somehow seem to be in th minority with this. Oh well. That works for me. :-)

Best Answer

im trying to be modest..a 10 probably but my face would be a 8/9

Best Answer

Because we don't really care, you only do it to compete with other women anyway.

Best Answer

A couple of guys told me that when a girl gets dressed up it scares them off because they are more concern about what you look like without make up. Some women do not even look the same. <br />
I always will get more attention from men when I am at my worst then my best. Once they see I am natural (which the most I will wear is fake hair and I hate that so im just me) they are more attracted to me because I dont need too much to stay beautiful.<br />
SOme men do not like high maintenace women. <br />
Plus its more of a fashion show competition between girls. My mom always said that girls do not get dressed up for men but for other women to compete and I agree<br />
sorry fot typos

Best Answer

Like most answers, you don't have to do those things. You NIGHT get more attention at a bar if you're wearing lots of make-up and those shoes that give me acrophobia just looking at them. But hopefully that's not what you're looking for in a relationship. And guys looking for that do NOT (for the most part) pick the girls with the most warpaint. Some do, and God bless 'em, but those of us in the real world know that none of us look the same way we do when we link up with you as when we roll out of bed in the morning.

Best Answer

you're supposed to do that stuff for yourself not for any guy or anyone else for that matter

Best Answer

i havent run a brush through my hair since high school... guys notice me all the damn time... guys are icky anyway, why would you want one? heh heh

Best Answer

why should you do it just for a guy...? and why should a guy notice it? besides if you expect....then expectation leads to pain. .hey one thing girls don,t do all these things to make a guy notice it cuz..if so, you are valued only with it. just be urself....and the right guy...i mean the true guy will surely notice you for what you are..just a note.sorry if i was wrong in saying that

Best Answer

because every woman does that

Best Answer

you girls are to busy with hair, face etc...look your armpit

Best Answer