S H I T
OceanicDebris OceanicDebris 31-35, F 36 Answers Dec 30, 2009

What exactly do women give men? The men I know bring in the lion's share of the money, are expected to give gifts to their women at every occasion, provide sex whenever their women happen to be in the mood and sacrifice time, friends, freedom and, in most cases, hapiness for the sake of their partner. Not to put too fine a point on it, but if your man isn't giving you enough perhaps you should take a look at what you're giving him. Better yet, why don't you do him a favor and leave him so he can find a woman that's a little more appreciative? If men and women are true equals (which I personally believe we are) why don't women stop whining and take some responsibility.

Best Answer

because love ot only blind - but deaf and dumb as well.

Best Answer

I have been guilty of sticking around when someone treats me like ****. I am also guilty of treating a guy like ****, and he has been the one who sticks around.

Fact is, there is a lot of truth to the saying "treat them mean, keep them keen" as much as we hate to admit it. How many times to we fall for the guys who treat us like sh*t when there is a perfectly nice guy standing next to him that would offer us the world, and we dont find him attractive at all? The same goes for guys too.

Best Answer

Because you tend to like dominant men.

Best Answer

We are still being cursed for that damn "apple in the Garden of Eden" thing we got blamed for.

Best Answer

Afraid of change, not sure how we are going to make it alone and if we have children how we are going to support them. Often times we have heard for years how worthless we are by our mates and even though we may not have believed it in the beginning hearing it over and over we do start to believe it. Often times we are isolated from REAL human friends and have no one that can help us. Many times we were abused as children and the abuse we are going through is so similar to what we lived as children we don't realize how wrong it really is and that we deserve better. Sometimes our lives or lives of the ones we love are threatened if we try to escape. There is so much more and I could go on but anyone in this situation...you DESERVE more, you are WORTH more, there IS a way out, DON'T give up. PLEASE.

Best Answer

Because you're scared of being with a guy who treats you well, - it makes you feel insecure and wrecks your belief system that all men are rotters.

Best Answer

it's not only women, men let women walk all over them too. hmm i'd say out of fear and thinking that is all we deserve. funny word, deserve.

Best Answer

Maybe it will give you some kind of pleasure to know that it goes both ways.

Best Answer

Now THERE is a really good question that a whole heap of nice guys would like and answer to. Okay, we don't look like Brad Clooney or drive Ferrarris. But we have honest jobs, make great partners and parents and would appreciate a good woman. So why DO women go for the bad boys who will treat you poorly then toss you aside?

The bad boys think you're dumb for falling for it. Maybe they have a point?

(I can't wait to field the comments from that one)

Best Answer

It's a status quo thing and it's not just women. Men do the same thing. It's hard for people to make changes, sometimes even simple changes like varying your daily routine. Most people struggle with major life changes, rather like better the devil you know. Few people can just plunge headlong into life, unafraid of what they'll find. Most of us are rather timid. So, that explains why women and men would allow their significant others to treat them like s**t and stick around for more.

Best Answer

Damned if I know. I say move on and find someone nice. I wouldn't stick around to be mistreated. By the way, women aren't the only ones who endure abuse. Why do you do it? Only you can answer that question or rationalize an answer.

Best Answer

I don't know why do women dump the nice guys and stick with guys that are jackasses?? I'd love to know

Best Answer

The answer is simple. Those jerks make it difficult for you to leave. Jerks will make you regret ever meeting them. They will do everything possible to ruin your life. While nice guys will hold the door open for you and buy you the bus ticket out of there.

We women know the damage that a jerk can cause and wonder to ourselves, is it really worth it? Usually, the answer is no because we are so tired emotionally from the relationship so it just continues until something really drastic happens or never.

Best Answer

It kind of angers me that people always blame the woman in this kind of situation. I know a guy whose girlfriend hits him and scratches him in the face and is constantly berating him, yet when she apologizes and breaks down, he stays.

This guy is cute, educated, sweet and nice and would have no problem finding a girl to treat him well. However he keeps going back.

Also, people always ask the question "why do women stay?" Why isn't the question "Why do men treat women like crap?"

Best Answer

Is it because we use too much paroxide in our hair, perhaps?

Best Answer

jjjj we are paying for the stupid apple for sure jaajaja how sad is that!...good news: not all girls take it.

Best Answer

It depends how long the relationship lasted. If they became your world, it is hard to let go!

Best Answer

because they talk too much,nag,nag,nag,can't change the oil,hate sports,can't cook like mom,don't like the boys coming over for cards and beers and want to form a relationship.....:)

Best Answer

That is something I've never understood either. If someone can't treat me right they can get lost. I don't understand women who put up with men who beat on them all the time. The first time a man hit me would be the last time he hit me.

Best Answer