I am being presue by a 45 years old man at home. He lives in my neighborhood and I keep telling him no, He keeps on trying. He had tried giving me flowers and putting little notes on my window. He had asked me to go out on little dates and stuff. Im 18 but thats a little old for me.
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Get blunt and rude with him maybe, doesnt sound like gets the picture

Best Answer

i have. I have called the police and they said they could not do anything because he is not threating my life or causing harm.

Best Answer

mmm, thats crap then hey, tell ur pares? kick him in the nuts? dunno

Best Answer

I cant tell my parents much of anything they have this illusion that I lie about everything??? i have no idea.

Best Answer

well, thats a bad position sorry :(

Best Answer

He'sa pervert .....

Best Answer

he is a wulf! your are the lambie..stay away from him

Best Answer

I dont go around him. I try to stay in the house but I hve to do thinkg during the day.

Best Answer

I think it's creepy and you be careful,if it bothers you talk to your parents,because it can turn into stalking or worse.

Best Answer

Cause their pervs who can't get girls their own age. :)

Best Answer

Stubborn.

Best Answer

he really is.

Best Answer

what if this is your only offer in life, & you pass it up??

Best Answer

what do you mean by that?

Best Answer

I am an older guy who cannot relate to that. If a teenager approaches me and asks advice about going to college, careers, or how to buy a car, then I am receptive to such conversations. But otherwise, I don't mingle with them.<br />
I have suffered the nuisance of kids coming to my house, asking me to fix their bicycles, or wanting to talk to me because their parents neglect them. My usual response is, "There are no children at my house for you to play with. You don't belong here."<br />
As for this 45-year-old man, you may wish to visit the court clerk's office at the courthouse and ask to complete the form that will petition the court to Order this man to stay away from you. It is just a simple form. Or as a preamble to that, send him a certified letter, with his signature required for delivery, that demands he cease and desist; and demands that he stay away from your property or risks arrest for trespassing and so forth.<br />
That 45-year-old man is a fool.

Best Answer

That is the way that it needs to be. I am all cool with older people that may need help or that like to tell stories or something. I think older people are so awesome they have see this world change for the better ad the worse. They are most respectful to me and thats the way I like it. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer

You are welcome. I don't know what state or jurisdiction that you live in, or whether you even live in the USA; but you need to enlighten yourself to how legal process works in your jurisdiction for trespassing, harassment, stalking, restraining orders. etc. I recommend you pursue civil remedies, rather than criminal charges, if you feel that having a judge yell at him will suffice. But this guy's behavior has got to stop. Unless he is a multimillionaire, then he should know damn well that no woman of your age will have any interest in a man who is his age. Be sure to save all evidence because if this matter goes to court, the he will deny everything. The burden upon you is to prove it. That means you need evidence and witnesses.

Best Answer

Is this **** still going on?

Best Answer

Because older guys find it easier to manipulate young girls into doing what ever they want so be carefull

Best Answer