Tarushurse Tarushurse 31-35, M 12 Answers Oct 20, 2013 in Community

knowledge accrues to perceptive ability

Best Answer

we want answers not make things better want to hear it was not our fault,

Best Answer

Youd need to know the problem to gain the knowledge of correcting it, though a desire and effort for either one, still leaves you having to <br />
Take the effort if fixing it after obtaining the of and how if that's your desired intention :)<br />
`SCS <3

Best Answer

A lot of times what we are trying to figure out doesn't really matter in the long run. Personally I just like to have the information and/or problem solved.

Best Answer

Personally, I just want it to be out in the open. I don't want to be lied to or deceived.

Best Answer

If we knew everything and had all our answers, our existence would be dull and meaningless.

Best Answer

Knowing is human nature. To willfully live in ignorance is thus a revolt against nature.

Best Answer

I think not knowing and ignorance are two different things. don't you?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

interesting.

Best Answer

Understanding usually starts with interest. :)

Best Answer

and ends with ignorance

Best Answer

Ignorance can be the assumption or generalized thinking in regards to knowing. If I don't know the difference that's not ignorance. To assume we know ignorance is in and of itself ignorant. To not know is to remain open to possibilities of knowing.

Best Answer

That depends on what it is.

Best Answer