NihilImpetus NihilImpetus 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 20 in Community

people are programmed to seek for happiness rather than to uncover joy in that which they already have. everyone is constantly growing, changing and evolving and its quite rare to be with someone else who grows in the same way with you. in the past couples stayed together for decades because they made it through such turbulent times together and grew.. now there is so much freedom, the sheep will run to the opposite side of the field

Best Answer

UGH! I know EXACTLY what you are talking about...

Best Answer

'But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need....'

Best Answer

Desire. Run yourself a cold bath. It'll soon pass.

Best Answer

Lol you are soo blunt - ever reply.. I reckon you are in a position of authority! Can I ask do u admit to being wrong? Just analysing lol

Best Answer

I'm happy to be corrected. Do I sound rude or offensive?

Best Answer

But I can tell you are a guy that forms firm opinions and you would be difficult to sway.

Best Answer

You can't tell through text/email. You need tone and body language to make assumptions.

I can be very presumptuous at times - sorry lol

Best Answer

I'll consider myself suitably analysed then ;)

Best Answer

It's a good trait to have standing ones ground. It's maybe why I noticed it because I am the complete opposite.

Best Answer

There is always more than one way to look at something. I understand the counter arguments and I respect people's right to their opinion. For me, I know what I want and like. It just depends on your personal values and beliefs I guess.

The way I see this place is that I'm only putting my opinion here, (sometimes tongue in cheek), other people will obviously give theirs. If everyone is honest in that then the question asker can form their own opinion.

Best Answer

The human sinful nature leans towards what is wrong: covetousness, lust, jealousy, etc.

Best Answer

Just the way it goes, humans want more all the time. And more usually means above what you should have or need.

Best Answer

So much of it is choices and taking one option means passing on its alternate

Best Answer

Its Human nature?

Best Answer

Because it's always so damn good

Best Answer

Part of being human

Best Answer

sometimes we allow ourselves to think the grass is greener elsewhere; and sometimes those things forbidden or out of our reach is just a reflection of the temptation which can grip us and hold us there

Best Answer

Best Answer

Because its more fun that way, if it was easy you would get bored, you enjoy the chase too

Best Answer