If the body is not then why just that part as private..??
donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 8 Answers Mar 31 in Embarrassing & Funny

because the people that named them that were idiots.

Best Answer

Right

Best Answer

Well, I don't know about you, but there are some things that I don't want to see. Of course, I also don't want to see flabby guts or hairy backs (no offense, just not something I want to look at). But I don't want to look at other people's private parts. Well, my husband if I get married. But not everybody's.

Best Answer

I am not talking about what we like to see or we don't..its about why certain parts are named as private and others not. Why the difference?

Best Answer

We are prudes?

Best Answer

Private means the parts of your body you do not put on public display.

Best Answer

So the rest is for display..why?

Best Answer

Because we are not islamic fundamentalists so we do not wear full burkas... It's impractical to cover everything.

Best Answer

Lol! I am not even talking about that..I am just saying there shouldn't be anything as private or non private..we all have the same thing nothing special..if you know what I mean, I am just trying to get a view point

Best Answer

If one has the knowledge of good and evil one will feel the need to keep their private parts private. Unless they are in denial.

Best Answer

Again the private parts? I think no one understands me..leave it. Thanks

Best Answer

because it's not a public part

Best Answer

And the rest is?

Best Answer

Society has decided that weiners balls coooters and knockers are not to be shown in public. So everything else goes. forgot buttholess

Best Answer

The Qs is why? Aren't the rest equally special or adorable or private or sensored..? If not then those parts are also no special..all human beings have for sure

Best Answer

If the whole body would have to adhere to the rules of the privates you would have to walk around covered like an islamic woman. Is there still a problem with it?

Best Answer

Have you seen nuns in the church?

Best Answer

True, but i don't believe they would be condemned for dressing down in their off time.

Best Answer

So would be the muslim women they can be nude with their men in house or lonely beach. My point is not about religious theories..all I am asking is there should not be anything called private..I may be allowed to hide whatever I want and reveal whatever I am comfortable in..not trying to catch pervy attention no offense just a thought

Best Answer

Because you touch yourself at night. thats why

Best Answer

Lol!! C'mon you don't have a valid statement to argue

Best Answer

That is correct. You win!!!!!!

Best Answer

Btw I touch myself most of the time..and about pleasuring myself? There is no set time

Best Answer

Well what would you have us call them? (she asks knowing she might not want to know the answer)

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

If we don't call them "private parts," what should we call them? They are more private than the rest of the body.

Best Answer

The Qs is why? I did not ask to share the d/b private n non private..read other answers

Best Answer