because the people that named them that were idiots.

Best Answer

Right

Best Answer

We are prudes?

Best Answer

Private means the parts of your body you do not put on public display.

Best Answer

So the rest is for display..why?

Best Answer

Because we are not islamic fundamentalists so we do not wear full burkas... It's impractical to cover everything.

Best Answer

Lol! I am not even talking about that..I am just saying there shouldn't be anything as private or non private..we all have the same thing nothing special..if you know what I mean, I am just trying to get a view point

Best Answer

If one has the knowledge of good and evil one will feel the need to keep their private parts private. Unless they are in denial.

Best Answer

Again the private parts? I think no one understands me..leave it. Thanks

Best Answer

because it's not a public part

Best Answer

And the rest is?

Best Answer

Society has decided that weiners balls coooters and knockers are not to be shown in public. So everything else goes. forgot buttholess

Best Answer

The Qs is why? Aren't the rest equally special or adorable or private or sensored..? If not then those parts are also no special..all human beings have for sure

Best Answer

If the whole body would have to adhere to the rules of the privates you would have to walk around covered like an islamic woman. Is there still a problem with it?

Best Answer

Have you seen nuns in the church?

Best Answer

True, but i don't believe they would be condemned for dressing down in their off time.

Best Answer

So would be the muslim women they can be nude with their men in house or lonely beach. My point is not about religious theories..all I am asking is there should not be anything called private..I may be allowed to hide whatever I want and reveal whatever I am comfortable in..not trying to catch pervy attention no offense just a thought

Best Answer

Because you touch yourself at night. thats why

Best Answer

Lol!! C'mon you don't have a valid statement to argue

Best Answer

That is correct. You win!!!!!!

Best Answer

Btw I touch myself most of the time..and about pleasuring myself? There is no set time

Best Answer