We care about others opinions because we want to know what other people think about us. We care about what others say but we shouldnt because we are who we are.

Best Answer

We truth them or in some cases we are seeking approval or acceptance.

Best Answer

because people are social, and they want to be liked by others

Best Answer

I don't, why do you?

Best Answer

That how we know our similarities and differences.

Best Answer

Sometimes it feels like other people's opinions do matter.

Best Answer

Confusion, validation, knowledge, understanding, insight, inspiration, love. Its healthy to question things, one's self, and about others. There is nothing wrong with caring about others opinions so long as healthy boundaries are practiced. Maintain an open mind and take from the opinions what I want and be able to leave behind those that I dont want or like while still being able to respect the other. Such as "agreeing to disagree" is okay while still being able to respect each other and not force our opinions upon the other in ways that cross the others boundaries or even allows others to cross over my own boundaries. In this I am more able to form my own opinions and not be so self-conscious about what others think, yet to gain and respect.

Best Answer

they were brought up that way--cultural upbringing.

Best Answer

If people knew how little time others thought of them, they wouldn't be so self-conscious. Others are too worried about how they appear to people.

Best Answer