I feel like I'm here for a reason. I search through the questions, make a few connections to people every other day and I explore what OTHERS are saying and doing but I have written very little of myself. I feel like I have an itch that needs scratching, like I need to get something out or that there is some story I need to write and this is place to do it but I haven't found what it is yet. So why are you here? I want to know for real - what brings you on EP? Romance? And the answer can be as simple as looking for romance or as complex as just trying to connect with people on a real basis. I'm curious, and I'm tired... will read and respond to ALL messages tomorrow :)
MariposaRoja1891 MariposaRoja1891 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Relate to people and experiences, meet new people, look at things from a different perspective and kill time.

Best Answer

lol, this is what I feel like I do here! Maybe it's okay not to have some grander purpose :P Love this answer.

Best Answer

to meet people...

to release our frustration of real life

to get some refreshment

Best Answer

All of the above! I've found myself a little more since I posted this Q, thanks for reminding me it was here!

Best Answer

most important thing of EP....

we are completly real here....:)

Best Answer

To fùck ur a$$

Best Answer

Guys like you don't get laid son, you're kidding AND embarrassing yourself <3 Good luck with that mouth ******.

Best Answer