Explain.
KeepYourEyesPeeled KeepYourEyesPeeled 18-21, M 11 Answers Aug 17 in Community

Because humans are stupid

Best Answer

They're quite profitable...

Best Answer

Because we use our intelligence to not only help us but to also kill us. Nukes were created in "defense", it amazing what people tell themselves. I know smoking is bad for me, but I do it because I enjoy it and I can. Nukes are bad for everyone, so I don't think it's fair to lump them together.

Best Answer

Organized religion mixed with politics. Corrupt, power-hungry people exploit those two to do whatever serves them best at any given time.

Best Answer

so we don't live very long and collect our social security benefits, (that we paid into for years and years) that the great government squandered away.

Best Answer

because someone is willing to buy it

Best Answer

We do not view this as power we view it as addiction...I would rather play drums fro 32 numbers in front of kids and families..

Best Answer

To feel powerful?

Best Answer

When the monkeys kicked us out of the trees we were to stupid to climb back up...

Best Answer

You will have fo study "supply & demand" to understand how demand leads supply, not the ofher way round.

Best Answer