monaroyalty monaroyalty 26-30, F 16 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

Thats a good question. We have strong influences from the society into which we are born (no real choice there) and it is only in our teenage years and after that we can decide whether to opt-in or out of it.<br />
I don't have much time for 'society' as such but I cope with it. My life requirements don't involve very much input from others except in the workplace so I tend to ignore what goes on around me, for the most part. I'm an observer, rather than a maker.

Best Answer

I don't follow society, because society looks down on me because i am a feminine sissy cross dresser that society would rather not have.

Best Answer

good reason to live by your own intentions and no-one else's

Best Answer

We are born into our cultures and we are conditioned by our parents and siblings who were also conditioned. So we just keep the cycling going. And we're taught to do what's best for society as a whole not for ourselves to make ourselves happy. If we were taught to be ourselves and to accept and love ourselves there would probably be no crime on earth and we'd be happy people and we'd actually enjoy life instead of wishing it were over....just my 2 cents.

Best Answer

clearly i dont, i do however stick to most of the rules as to not impose on others but as far as everything else, not even close

Best Answer

Only people who don't have a mind of there own follow society

Best Answer

It's comfortable to let other people to dictate what is what.

Best Answer

The problem is that we have to live in society or we will live alone. Humans are social animals and loneliness is not our way...

Best Answer