So those companies can sell their products

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

because we can . lol

Best Answer

LOL ;P

Best Answer

blocked sebaceous glands, and occasional ingrown hair

Best Answer

I knew about the sebaceous glands and not the ingrown hair...you taught me something new...yay!

Best Answer

Had one, scared the heck out of me, thought it was a parasite.

Best Answer

ouch

Best Answer

Not really, a place i was at required I take pills to avoid this parasite, it was a long skinny worm, and this hair was about 3 times longer than normal. :-) the medical person showed me one she had in a jar, I calmed down. I thought that darn worm had dug in and had a grip. I pulled the skin lifted, I knew I was on limited time, felt pretty silly. Should have been there the night the trunk sank down and I could feel something sniffing me. Still have night mares about what could have been

Best Answer

Hahaha you said butt.

Best Answer

LOL ... thank goodness is not somewhere else ;P

Best Answer

That would not be good.

Best Answer

LOL ... definitely not!

Best Answer

Black people don't get pimples on their back and butt. If you wash with soap and a rag I don't think you would have that problem. We get pimples for many reasons: some hormonal, some genetic, some stress-related and some has to do with the food we eat.

Best Answer

God bless black people. I have tried everything (I think) and i still have...it is embarassing.

Best Answer

Apparently my aunt had many and when she gave birth, they all disapeared...I don't know if there's a connection to it or not.

Best Answer

There certainly can be a connection. You may have hormonal acne. See a dermatologist. They have several different types of treatments for acne.

Best Answer

Maybe I should go back seeing him.

Best Answer

karma? :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer