Because you did'nt learn from it

Best Answer

its a good question

Best Answer

The ole' duality reality.......never works....

Best Answer

we have to get a complete judgement...

Best Answer

I believe in real-time karma, what goes around comes around so stop screwing each other and the world will be a better place.

Best Answer

Karma is a balance of casue and effect, we are affected by our past actions which cause changes to our lives and lead us in the direction of lessons we need to learn. We are however also affected by the actions of others a bit like multiple ripples on a pond. Karma affects us during our lives. At the end of our lives it shapes the path of our next life leading us in the direction of lessons we still need to learn

Best Answer

Are we??? Sorry. I've never felt I'm punished. I love my life.

Best Answer

You misunderstand karma. Sometimes you do get the karmic results in this lifetime, sometimes you don't it depends on how complicated and the nature of the chain of cause and effect you've added into or detracted from.<br />
So you kill someone, you get caught and executed; you have been punished for the deed in this lifetime. But you karma may also be such that you don't get caught in this lifetime, perhaps the karma of the guy in charge of the investigation is such that he's incompetant or whatever but the karmic results of your actions are still with you and so they manifest in your next life.

Best Answer

karma they way we THINK it is a stupid concept... thats our 'error'<br />
its not a simple cause and effect.. its deeper than that<br />
just like our views re sinner and saint have been conditioned so has your thinking abt karma..<br />
its infinitely deeper than what our minds think it understands abt it<br />
its not black and white.. its not good and bad

Best Answer

in Buddhist belief if your human again it means your past misdeeds are forgiven.

Best Answer