Some sadistic bastard keeps tripping meh up

Best Answer

i think yours actually made me smile lol,thankyou

Best Answer

Good to know you are very welcome! : )

Best Answer

Because thats how the human mind is made. If we stay down its like we are giving up. We only live once (that we know of) and we need to make the most that we can out of it. I was recently dumped and always had that person to lean on when i was sad and now that person is gone i have no one to talk to so thats kinda why im on this site. But ive realized that we all need happiness, everyone deserves it and its up to us to make that happen for ourselves. Trust me, time heals everything :) even if its a lot of time.

Best Answer

thankyou,and im sorry to hear that.
but my name says it time cant heal everything i've seen it some ppl fall and dnt get up i saddly have to keep going.we live once like you said and yes ppl deserve to be happy but for that some suffer,,,,im sorry if i seem stupid and dum with this but it hurts being alone falling

Best Answer

No u dont seem dumb or stupid or anything. I understand completely. Im not trying to talk or make this about myself, but im just tryiing to let u know that ur at least not alone about feeling alone haha? :) Just having people to talk to makes it better. And if u need me to talk to more about anything id gladly listen. Im sorry that u feel this way, i know its not a good feeling at all.

Best Answer

thankyou and sorry,but i know im not alone in feeling alone.
[yes you were right with that] but honestly with everyon here talking to me like you said i honestly feel better alittle but its somthing so thankyou for talking to me and for hearing me out ^_^,

Best Answer

Anytime :)

Best Answer

Like I always say, "Why bother trying? It's just too hard."

Best Answer

i just wrote my second story saying that,"why bother?"
i dnt see the point in trying...

Best Answer

Sarcasm...............
when you stop trying you start dying.

Best Answer

sorry,but why not?

Best Answer

Not sure what you are asking me?

Best Answer

if we dnt try we die right? well i think im ready for that not saying im going to kill myslef or anything stupid like that.
i just mean why try? basically

Best Answer

A sure fire way to make sure nothing every gets better is to not try.

Best Answer

what if you try but things only get worse what then?

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

trying and trying its boring after a while

Best Answer

Because we are looking for another to hold their hand out and pull us up learn something from another... :)

Best Answer

...........there was someone who was suppose to help me up when i fall,now im use to being alone and falling.
oh,thankyou for the smile face btw.

Best Answer

Yw :) got lots of them to share ....Sorry your alone and falling but trust me be strong you can pick yourself up and move on....you can :)

Best Answer

thankyou,i use to tell myself that alot "keep my head up and keep moving forward".....now i just say why?

Best Answer

Because you can and no sense in letting yourself slip away to some deep abyss that you would have a hell of a time pulling yourself out of...Hugs*

Best Answer

true,im just tried of falling and breaking only to fix myself...
thankyou for that.

Best Answer

Because...we don't want to give up..!!

Best Answer

I think it is called life

Best Answer

I believe its called learning - Training.

Best Answer