because they have something we want...it's disgusting,makes me ashamed to be American

Best Answer

stop using oil....in all forms and products. You could move north and be a ashamed canadian.....just saying.

Best Answer

I have faith that Ron Paul can fix this

Best Answer

I feel slightly ashamed to be english but as a the little patriot i am i lose most of that shame about Are british empire i mean all conqureed all mass murder and all because we wanted money

Best Answer

The area is unstable to begin with...couple that with a religion that commands war as well and it is only a matter of time. Plus how else can you play with your toys....in somebody elses sandbox.

Best Answer

man has found new ways to stop disease - mother nature cant keep up - man finds new way of reducing the populous ----- simple !

Best Answer

Naaa not affective enough because to the most part only men are in the army [Just what i know dont get annoyed] only people above 18 and they have tanks and armoured cars, Why not just let off a nuke in a third world country that would down the population

Best Answer

i dont get annoyed - im very passive - and am very i touch with my female self - and they cant nuke everyone cos who will pay the taxes .... lol

Best Answer

To stimulate the economy, to create profits for defense contractors and oil stock investors, because everyone says that it makes us safer, like hitting someone in the nose makes us safer. Because we are nosy, meddlesome, and quarrelsome. Besides, it just feel right to kill people, and God is on our side - Not.

Best Answer

It is again totally true it is like we are computers and deep down in the base source codes and protocols their is the little note say. "Must kill weaker guy"

Best Answer

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!

Best Answer

Oh ever one loves a bit of cash

Best Answer

Yeah, but war is because of two things, money or land.

Best Answer

Not really land any more their hasn't really been a occupationally war since the fork lands

Best Answer

Middle East=Oil=Wall Street= money=happy politicians.

Best Answer

Yeah, Everything Soon will be about Oil maybe in my life time

Best Answer

Oil.

Best Answer

contractors get rich off it.

Best Answer

Actually a friend told me that wars spark up new tech like jeeps and planes and stuff

Best Answer

true. super glue was first used as a spray on bandage in vietnam. similar story for duct tape and a bunch of other things.

Best Answer

So wait does that mean that my gaffer tape and super glue was first thought of as a way to get bandages on in vietnam? wouldnt the bandage stick to your arm

Best Answer