elliesparkle elliesparkle 36-40, F 7 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

Because you Love the person. Love can be either beautiful or horribly cruel. Try and find someone else worthy of your Love. This isn't good enough. He does NOT Love you to treat you without respect.

Best Answer

cause people dont care

Best Answer

I keep where I pooo around longer than I do someone that don't treat me with respect. And I flush my pooo down as soon as it come out of me. Someone the disrespects me is gone even faster than that.

Best Answer

There's always more going on than people think when someone gets obsessed with another who seems to be elusive and hard to pin down. Getting that person to love them can turn into a desperate struggle for someone who might have had a father figure in their childhood who never seemed to have time for them when they were little. They often get addicted to people who couldn't care less and it's as if they're trying to finally 'get it right', but it never can be because that new person is not that father. If it's a pattern in your life and keeps happening and making you miserable then you might need to get some help with a counsellor or psychologist to help you get some new insight and healthier behaviours.

Best Answer

because love is a powerful tool invented by men

Best Answer

love makes many men and women blind to the reality that really is.

Best Answer