Has any of your hopes been full filled.
sinathamby sinathamby 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Health

HOPE is made for foundation of dreams and goals in life! It does affects our future on how we hope things!

Best Answer

Great,you have to go for it

Best Answer

Hoping is a pointless concept. There is no activity in it.

Best Answer

You mean you don't have any hope

Best Answer

Only realistic; outlooks that is all.
"Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get."
B. Shaw

Best Answer

you may hope you're hoping, but myself I have complete faith. I dont hope for things I simply say "GOD if it is your will, then let it be done" and i except the answer and have full faith GOD know better then me what is good for my life, no need for hope. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

So you are surrendered.

Best Answer

yes I am surrendered, and i have never been happier in my life

Best Answer

Really,must be a mystic,Life must be really beautiful,glad to know you.

Best Answer

i would not call myself a mystic but it is a label that most use for me. I see life yes in a most wonderfully beautiful way now. It is my honor to have been able to meet you my friend. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

I too agree with this idea of "Obey and leave all the consequences to God" said constantly by the great preacher Charles Stanley :) A blessed and wonderful man spreading the word of God to all the faithful :) peace n love .. hapi !

Best Answer

Hope goes with dreams and always toward the betterment of your life and those around you. Faith sees it all through to fruition :) God bless !

Best Answer

My meaning of hope here is our will verses the will of the divine.When our we give up the divine will works.It is surrender.

Best Answer

Hoping to see another year and a better life with lots of happiness..

Best Answer

Always hoping,are you living

Best Answer

Yes..Thank God, but tomorrow is not always promise...

Best Answer

That's what I mean here,hope is tomorrow.Start living in the now.Don't hope.

Best Answer

Alternatively we can sink in despair. Now consider how many outcomes of a situation in which you did have hope are worse than that.<br />
Could it just be as simple as that?

Best Answer

Can't get you

Best Answer

Story of my life xD

Best Answer

A better way of life and a better world...Not all have been met but many have..Keep hoping and never give up

Best Answer

Don't live in the future,hope means future,live in the now and there is no hope.Whatever you have rejoice in it but don't hope;

Best Answer

Sweetheart without hope there would be nothing..I will always have hope

Best Answer

There is a space call nothing,and that is without hope,I live there dear,it is tremendously.......very hard to say.but I am and is enough onto myself.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear this I will have enough hope for the both of us.. :)

Best Answer

Thanks,

Best Answer

Just to keep on feeling alive I suppose..

Best Answer

No dear hope is in the tomorrow but try to live in the now and here.All hopes are in vain. If you live in the now, the next now will decide the next and it is a wonder but we have lost that, only children are able to live as such.Become like children and you will live in heaven

Best Answer