I have instantly cared for such persons that I don't want to care for? Yet, the man I feel is best for me I don't love? I am not understanding what's going on with my emotions but it really bugs me. What kind of experience is this in life? Do we just instantly care for some people I don't remember ever feeling this way. So, I don't understand how people can do such a thing!
ladykool ladykool 22-25, F 2 Answers May 26 in Dating & Relationships

depends on how much attention and the reasons of the person

Best Answer

Hormones, pheromones, bodily chemicals... All contributors.

Best Answer

I forgot all about that stuff lol But why can we control it somehow!!!

Best Answer

Can control natural attraction, honey. You'll just have to wait to find that one that you're naturally attracted to that is actually good for you. I know how you feel. Finding someone that has literally everything you want in a man, but for some reason you're not physically attracted to them... It's frustrating

They're out there though, I found mine... Finally.

Best Answer

Can't*

Best Answer

But I am physically attracted to him! Yet, I don't feel so deeply about him the way I do this other man. I don't like this feeling at all.

Best Answer