churinga churinga 70+, M 6 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Hobbies

The Romans, Germany, Russia and God knows how long a political decision was made the same before thoughout history.<br />
Political decisions were never ba<x>sed on evolution instead material measured progress.

Best Answer

People don't know much about history. People even forget about things that happened 20 yrs ago in politics.

Best Answer

agree with that and in so doing it plays into the hands of those in control,i think your 20 yrs scenario is over generous, most people can't recall what was promised 4 years ago.

Best Answer

For some it is. lol

Best Answer

the dumbing down of America. Special interests do rewrite history with their own interpretations and the Ignorant American public simply doesn't know any better. We hear answers like "its the public school system, let's quit putting money into it. It's broken." There have literally been hundreds of studies and the bottom line is that its the home environment not the school that has the greatest influence on the success of the child's education. <br />
We have to take a test to drive a car but any damn fool can have a child. That's why putting more money into public schooling has had limited success. However, taking money away from public schools will only exacerbate the problem. Which I think we can already see occurring as the class divide continues to magnify. <br />
Racial bigotry and political bipartisanship are reaching historical levels. The more people in our society that are driven to the fringes the greater civil unrest will become. We need to invest in our citizenry or they will tear down all that we have built. Anyone who has studied history and human behavior should realize this.

Best Answer

On the horizon is the reason for so much civil unrest namely the US dollar not being the reserve currency plus the crash of the US dollar internally, the detention centres are ready for this unrest and your current President has been allowed to ignore the Constitution he swore to uphold and all will come to fruition soon, the rest of the world is shying away from the US dollar which is the prime reason it was to invade Iraq when they wanted to get away from US currency to avoid the snowball effect.

Best Answer

I have to agree about Quantitative easing. What a load of ****. China and all the other countries buying up our dept have got to see this dodge for exactly what it is. We're printing money with no backing. It's just printing money. It devalues the dollar bill and I don't understand enough about economics to understand how that's going to help. I voted for this president and I've been less than happy with the results of the last 4 years. I suspect for quite the opposite reasons most people are unhappy with Barack Obama. I think he's done far too little and have not been pleased at all with what was done. I realize he has a powerful opposition but in my opinion he has simply wimped out on us time and time again.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter who is the next president the dollar is doomed, borrowing money to get out fo debt is akin to trying to drink yourself sober.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more.

Best Answer

Because we never learn from mistakes, someone always has to ruin it, its gone that way for centuries. Until we learn to put our own biased ideas (even mine) out of the way and at least try for the sake of all common people to come together its not going to get better but stay the same. I hate to put it like that but its true :/

Best Answer

Provided that special interests are involved, we will ALWAYS have this problem

Best Answer

public schooling

Best Answer

Public schools and what they teach is a joke.

Best Answer

public indoctrination...

Best Answer