Ive learnt to not love a lot of people and most of the people who want my time are losers I never seem to be able to get a friendship or love ba<x>se that is upwardly mobile... its always the me dragging the retards up for them to drag me down.. I have learnt in the last 5 years with Egyptian Protection Spells to get rid of the idiots who pursue you that are not worth your time .. and keep the suave talking dudes at a distance until the prove their worth to you cuz most of it is surface value only. I made a few bad choices in my 20s and 30's about the types of people to mix with now I shut em all down quick!!!!

Best Answer

Tsarista, the lesson i have learnt is to not give anyone my 100% of my love. sometimes we give our all and forget ourselves. we even give up our friends for the 'love'. only when its gone do we realize what fools we have been. As for the retards, it wouldn't hurt to give them a chance. Sometimes we judge the gifts by their wrappers instead of unwrapping to see what's inside!!! #justsaying#

Best Answer

WELL I WOULDN'T PUT UP WITH A RETARD RAPIST IDIOT AGAIN OR SOME OF MY SISTERS FOOLS SHE HAS A WAY OF CATCHING IDIOTS THEN THE ONES SHE THINKS ARE CRAP SHE THROWS TO ME... I HAVE NO PATIENCE ANYMORE FOR MOST PEOPLE.. IM SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE RUSSEL N ALL THESE SCUM SCAMMERS TAKING FROM ME... I WANT TO BE WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN SPEAK WELL OR AT LEAST WELL MANNERED PEOPLE.. THEY DONT HAVE TO HAVE A SCIENCE DEGREE JUST SOME MANNERS HELPS!

Best Answer

I believe the reason why is because we want the things we cant acquire but once you have it you may realize it isnt what you expected. (there is an exception to the rule) For example why do girls always want the bad guys because of the excitement and the intrigue (it goes visa versa) You will eventually figure it out,

Best Answer

That is true, once you get it you are like, " okey, just what did i see in him/her?" I have been there so i totally agree with you!

Best Answer

cos we are masochists...

Best Answer

Haha... i love this!

Best Answer

Because we are stupid and are too attracted to things that are challenging.

Best Answer

Very true Tina. Wanting what we can not have!

Best Answer

No idea... really have no clue.

Best Answer

But this is very true, right Eddiee?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer