shaanice01 shaanice01 16-17 9 Answers Dec 18, 2011

Sometimes the very people who think they love and accept us are our worst enemies. They can take what they think with them to their grave. You don't instantly stop loving someone just because they are silent.

Best Answer

Because that's the life what we want we can not have

Best Answer

There are people we cannot have in this life, but nobody can tell anyone else what kind of life they can have. Everyone's life belongs to them and only them.

Best Answer

I may have been guilty of this in younger years, but I'm much wiser now.

Best Answer

well, the people who ignore me I usually tell them were to get off with their bull. I don't ignore people who show me they really care ... never have and never will!!! it depends on what their motives and wants are however. I refuse to give in to people now who I am not interested in. eg. I'm not interested sexually in old men and I will never change that ...due to my childhood abuse. friends are ok but not romance etc...

Best Answer

In the beginning we do so, because we are not ready yet to understand what it is to have someone that's all we would ever care for. but everyone comes to a time in its life where they (unconciously) feel like they are ready, and they understand what it means to care for someone, and will think better when making decisions and doing the best we can to never lose that person we care for so much.

Best Answer

Because it seems to me, that we are programmed to go towards the relationship that is difficult to resolve past hurts and learn more...

Best Answer