God can fill that void without the need for any of these things.
idolno1 idolno1 41-45, M 11 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Self Improvement

True but I don't feel that God is the best word for what fills the void. Love is better.

Best Answer

That what God is, true Love. Way different from "man's" definition.

Best Answer

your answer is very true, god can fill that void. thank u for putting that up!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

don't belive in god and still don't need material things to be happy... or at least not much

Best Answer

Not much...? That is still feeding your void friend.

Best Answer

simple I need some sports and the people Ilove... and no I don0t think you have a foid for not beliveing in something that mankind invented... so many religions were proven wrong in history

Best Answer

Ahh, but's it's not a religion, and in fact you're not far off of the mark. For indeed it does have a lot to do with "relationships". A relationship between me and my God. He gets to know me, I get to know him, he teaches how to address things in my life, I become a happier person for it.

Best Answer

you my be but right now you're stating that everyonewho decides other than you is wrong... how can there be a loving god when babies are born HIV+?

Best Answer

I'm only saying that cause my God speaks the truth and he says the only way to heaven is through his son Jesus Christ. So there is in fact only "one" way. Being born with HIV is a by-product of "man's" sins. In other words, we made our bed and now we are lying in it, or paying the price if you will. You, me, everybody has to take some responsiblity in this don't you think? I mean if I swallowed acid, what do you think would be the out come of that? Would I say to God, "you better not let me die if I swallow this acid God, cause then you are to blame?" Does this not sound unreasonable to you? We as human being make choice, sometimes those choices have bad consequences and we have to live with that. If I wen't around and slept with prostitutes and contracted HIV, who do I blame for that, me right? God allows us to make our own choices, and some of those choices are doing things that God has been saying to us "DO NOT DO THAT!" But do we listen, no, but then turn around and blame him for it. There is also another factor though for those bad choices human beings choose, his name is Satan, the Father of all liars!

Best Answer

Human Nature requires that People want MORE.

Best Answer

Ah yes, human nature, two understandings completely oblivious to each other, but one having all the answers while the other thinks it does. I'd go with the one who created all creation into existence.

Best Answer