because they are total strangers ... literally just pixels on a computer screen with whom we feel safe anonymously sharing our deepest secrets. It's a no lose situation... if they respond thoughtfully we feel heard and possible experience a fleeting connection.... if they ignore us no big deal because we didn't invest anything into the 'relationship'.... if they judge us who cares we don't know them and they are not a part of our 'real' lives.

Best Answer

I can be that way at times. I have had many do it too. I know people who are that way. I guess it is character.<br />
A few years back, my aunt had warned me not to trust a person and I didn't listen when my gut felt it too and yup, I got it!

Best Answer

Desperation. Too much alcohol. A roll of the dice.

Best Answer

I don't do that. I try not to tell strangers every detail about my life. Mostly because it's not that interesting.

Best Answer

Because (like someone said) people we don't know may be less likely to judge us, and also, sometimes it is easier talking to someone you don't know very well.

Best Answer

Non biased responses are what we seek even though they may still be judgmental. We further seek ob<x>jective versus subjective opinions.

Best Answer

Because it's easier to say things to people who can't judge you right to your face

Best Answer

because the ppl we know will judge us ;)

Best Answer