mistamew mistamew 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I think, it's mostly used when someone did something naive and it backfired. The speaker wants to point out, that he knew this would happen.

Best Answer

hehe then id point out to them saying that people learn through experience in order to grow and know themselves. That if we just listened to what others told us, we would be living with feeding tubes, or literally not exist. Then they would point out my judgment of them telling others what to do. And that they have just experienced an experience of life. It goes on and on.

Best Answer

It;s a pompous thing to say in the first place, but I don't think it means an experience is more legitimate than another, it's whether a person's understanding and interpretation of the world is realistic

Best Answer

True, but we get it from people who have there heads stuck in the clouds too. so silly. hehe. To think realistically would to be rid of human thought, to only be in the moment with your surroundings. Then the thoughts are worlds of there own. So if we have imaginative thoughts, and get stuck within desires and things we cannot have, or things we may attain, then that is the real world because it exists. hehe there i go, over thinking again ;) i like your answer though.

Best Answer

that's right! who's to say, who's to say?

Best Answer