Bad people are bad people. Nothing to to with color, faith, origin or sexual preference...

Best Answer

Who is this "we" business?

Best Answer

They're barbaric and intolerant.<br />
They mutilate women sexually<br />
They spread their religion by the sword.

Best Answer

They terrorize people, they spread hate, they are rotten to the core. Muslims accept and encourage cold blooded murder, it's part of their devil worship. God himself said "Thou shalt not kill". Muslims are just evil cold blooded murderes. They even murder other muslims, yet the so called good Muslims never speak up. This proves they are evil.

Best Answer

Personally, I stress Personally, i judge all religious adherents as somewhat alien. Bizarre! Removed from certain logic and reason that i find is the core of everything that makes me not only human, the me i am, but very much part of the world that bore me. i was raised to think as everyone as my brother, sister, mother, father and child. Treat all with complete respect and love until the individual proves otherwise. A person is, regardless of ethnicity or gender, family. However not every family member is rational and sane.

Best Answer

its not there people mainly, its there sick religion.

Best Answer

And you would be wrong, but we all make fatal mistakes once.

Best Answer

I don't see them as bad people.<br />
There are good and bad people in all cultures, races, religions, etc.

Best Answer

Muslims are the new Jews.

Best Answer

Fear mongering

Best Answer