Because hating means changing, change isn't stable. Safety is what you seek. <br />
You see, when you grow to love someone, you get comfortable with them. Even if things are bad, even if they don't treat you the way the SHOULD, at least you have something to work with. At least you have some sense of stability, a pattern to work with. You've loved them for so long, it's hard to step away from the relationship and the person to see them for what they really were.<br />
You don't have to hate them in order to move on! Have you considered writing down all the negative things they have ever done or said to you? Think about WHY it hurt. This is a good place to start.

Best Answer

I enjoy writing. It's one of the ways I channel all the negativity out of my life. But I find that trying to write about this hurts too much. I haven't been able to do it yet.

Best Answer

Are you going to eat that last pace of cake...;-0

Best Answer

Nope. you can have it. lol

Best Answer

Thanks, ..;;-))

Best Answer

Because you need to gain self-confidence. I'll never understand why girls "love" guys who make them feel bad about themselves. It baffles my mind.

Best Answer

It's really hard to explain. I don't normally put up with this crap from men...or anyone for that matter. But damn if I choose the guy that doesn't want me. it Sucks.

Best Answer

because some of people become cocky when they know u love them!!

Best Answer

Can I punch him in his cocky then? haha

Best Answer

sure feel free,i hate that when it happen,am not into violence,but i would like to see the show if someone is willing to do it :D

Best Answer

I'm not much into violence myself. But those places are sensitive. I'm sure I wouldn't have to hit very hard. lol

Best Answer

lmao :D

Best Answer

That might be one of those questions that doesn't have an answer.

Best Answer

Yeah, kinda. I suppose it's something we all just feel. And we all agree it sucks, because I'm sure everyone feels this at some point in time or another. unless you are completely heartless...and then you are the exception.

Best Answer

You know what? It is mostly men that are hurtful, I think. Women are the forgivers so maybe it is the whole maternal genes controlling the event. Just another thought when I saw your question again.

Best Answer

Love endures, and it isn't meant to be conditional.

Best Answer