I think all the time and all it brings me is curiosity and confusion. I think thinking can lead to thoughts better left not being thought. I confuse myself... a lot.
stardancer99 stardancer99 13-15, F 7 Answers Jun 19 in Community

It's called cognitive dissonance. You should read some psychology in order to identify how you feel and why it is you feel that way. Maybe it'll help you gain some sort of closure or at least insight?

Best Answer

But read also of brain dysfunction. Ex: I watched a Brit documentary of a man who had a car accident head injury and can no longer feel love or connectedness to anybody including his wife and son.

Best Answer

Thinking can be used unconsciously to avoid processing our own material and experiences. mx:))

Best Answer

Better then the alternative which is NOT thinking! Not thinking is the leading cause of ignorance. Ignorance hurts others as the ignorant never stop to think how their actions affect others.

Best Answer

Many "intellectualize" in order to avoid emotions

Best Answer

Intellectuals can have emotions. Just not over stupid BS.

Best Answer

Yes, people can selectively intellectualize depending on where the hurt is buried.

Best Answer

I object

Best Answer

It's allowed! :-)

Best Answer

better think it but please keep it centered on reality.

Best Answer

Thinking leads to elucidation :D

Best Answer

It is for anyone. If you think you're thinking bad, then you're not thinking clearly.

Best Answer