Good question! It's o.k. to kill them just don't p!ss on them??? I'd rather be p!ssed on.

Best Answer

Feed em ****!

Best Answer

If it had not been videotaped and shown to the entire world, the incident could have gone unpunished. But, now that all of the Arabs are more enraged at us for doing showing this act, someone has to take the blame for it. It was stupid and unprofessional.

Best Answer

The only thing unprofessional about it was the fact that Dumb *** Taped it......

Best Answer

Not read the story but seen questions about it, plus live in the UK. Comes down to being professional. As a nurse working in theatres, you happy once you are asleep we pull the covers back and laugh at your body? Same with being a professional soldier, there to kill or be killed, once they are dead move on. That stuff just brings you down to another level. I know I am not there, not being shot at, but respect for the dead, just cos they don't show it, means you have to come down to their level??

Best Answer

There level --not at all they were already dead so no Foul---but there friends ,family flew planes into 2 suildings killing hundreds of un -knowing people.

Best Answer