tutetawha tutetawha 36-40, M 14 Answers Oct 25, 2010

I think there's some guys who just need to pick a fight all the time so they can dump their pent up aggression on someone.

Best Answer

they hate them selvs...so they take it out on the physicaly weak such as women and children, they are unacountalbe they blame someone else for their weakness.....insecure and sad selfish people hurt others to make them selvs feel better

Best Answer

they might not be weak as in physical strength but weak my there emotional strength surviveing a d/v relationship has taught me they use the women to up there confidence and lower there partners i had nothing left in me no fight i felt like a child who had to relearn how life should be lived... i am proud to say i have left with my held high and have more confidence than before its not just the physical side these men hold the emotional side over you to there are many forms of abuse that occur but its mainly labelled as being bashed in saying this i am fully aware that its not just men who are like this women can be just as violent physically and emotionally .

Best Answer

They are insecure and need low victims on the totem pole. Were already bullied and are angry from That.

Best Answer

I don't think that only weak men hurt women, look at mike tyson for instance he is far from weak but he hurt women... or what about O.J. Simpson ? I am sure I could find other examples.<br />
Also, I think that many times women hurt men as well, I had a girlfriend that would hit me and throw things at me and I never laid a hand on her, she just did it if i said something she didn't like or if I wouldn't do what she thought I should, there are two sides to physical and verbal domestic abuse.

Best Answer

So you are expecting a man to get on here and say "Hi, I am a weak man and I would like to participate in this discussion"? Good luck on that one, mate.

Best Answer

i ain't yor mate ladida, and i don't expect anything from a weak man, but hey, you answered, or do you jus like shittn on ppls Qs

Best Answer

I think a lot of men who abuse women and children were abused themselves as children or at some point in their lives... and they didn't get any help so the nasty, ugly cycle continues.

Best Answer

there are no weak people only constructive moments.. of..

Best Answer

arrrrrhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha................................NOT

Best Answer

It goes both ways, men are just more physically daunting than women in most cases. There are so many reasons behind it that it is near impossible to pinpoint exactly why... maybe being beaten when they were a child? made fun of in school for one reason or another... didn't live up to expectations... feel empty. None of which justify it... but all show reasoning why it is plausible.

Best Answer

... because they feel as if they are not in control of their own lives. This makes them want to control the lives of people they perceive as weaker. Besides giving them a sense of power, they often get off on this kind of behaviour.

Best Answer

im weak but I never hurt a soul. everybody tries to take from or hurt me. and when it comes to women they want nothing to do with me. so keep your pre-conceived notions to yourself

Best Answer