dskdw25q9n dskdw25q9n 61-65, M 17 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Hobbies

divorce

Best Answer

Because they enjoy it.

Best Answer

I started working at age 11 and the work bug just stuck with me .

At age 62 I'm still working online earning 25 grand a month .

Best Answer

I want to earn 25 grand per month, working from home online.

Best Answer

feeling generous?

Best Answer

It's called teaching that which you know best , My field is Dyslexia and the addaptive tool technology cost a small fortune .

Best Answer

I'm Always Generous , to all 9000 of my students .

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. I have a vague recollection of reading about sensational progress being made with dyslexia, using computer software to help them. All that money must be nice. If I were you, I would wear a sign that says "I make 25K per month". Then everybody will want to be your friend.

Best Answer

EP Support Volunteer here .

Best Answer

A lot of them do part time consulting work or whatever just to stay busy. My own father worked for a few years as what they call a "beltway bandit" or the people who charge the military $400.oo for a hammer. They were so nasty and cutthroat he couldn't take it and my entire family urged him to take a job that paid less, but was a lot less stressful. He did and everybody lived happily ever after. Eventually he retired when he was ready and he and my mother have never been happier.

For a lot of people what they do defines who they are and redefining themselves is not an easy thing to do. If they are single work can literally be a lifesaver.

Best Answer

addicted to money. simple answer

Best Answer

TOTAL ******* FEAR!!!

Best Answer

fear! there is always the constant fear of loosing it all

Best Answer

True. The more you have; the more you have to lose. Also, with wealth comes responsibility. You have to become an expert at managing money, if you don't want to lose it. And that can require college courses in finance.

Best Answer

its a sickness that cant be helped ... my mom has the same problem, she HAS to be productive (not kidding, i pick on her and tell her she wont retire even when shes retired)

Best Answer

Boredom.... think about it... so you're rich.... you don't have to do anything, what do you do? I'm on track to be wealthy when I retire but I already know that I won't be sitting stagnant....

Best Answer

to finance their lives & also to keep their brain working.also it can help with fitness.

you cant just suddenly sit around watching tv

Best Answer

poor people dont work and live off food stamps.....

Best Answer

It's probably in their nature.

Best Answer

because golfing gets boring after 2 mins :D

Best Answer

Why not x

Best Answer