ineedu4me ineedu4me 61-65, M 66 Answers Dec 25, 2010

That answer resolved the question? That was not an attitude but a racist platitude. A conclusion. Just so you realize that the so-called "races" evolved from one genetic pool traceable back to Africa--yes all of us have Africa as our ancestral home-so that the term"race" is truly meaningless. The term :genetic pool" is really more accurate. The interbreeding of the races has lead to stronger, more resiliant, genetically superior, specimens than when the genetic pool is limited to inbreeding, which results in immune deficiency syndromes, mental and developmental defects and physical deformities.<br />
The real answer to the question is that white men are no longer avoiding black women who are now entering the work force and are now making themselves available to white men. There are cultural barriers imposed by black men who don't like white men mating with black women- but statistically, black men are more likely to not commit to black women on the same level as white men are now willing to ommit to black women.

Best Answer

Well said!!

Best Answer

Actually, the answer is simple: White men do not find us Black women as attractive as White and Asian women. Period. And in a society that judges people ba<x>sed on how they look and/or how attractive they are perceived by others, we have a very slim chance of getting them to take us to the altar (to the bedroom, yes, but not to the altar). <br />
Truth be told, there are a good number of really strong (willed), extremely fine non-Black men out there who will date and marry any woman that they want to regardless, so let's praise all men that love us and stop focusing so much undue attentionon those that won't give us the time of day.<br />
BTW, White women aren't "taking" Black men; Black men are burning tire tracks in the road running towards White women. I say, "To each his own", and let them move out of my way so that a REAL man, of any color, can make his way to me, a woman who'll love him like he's a king and Adonis all rolled into one..

Best Answer

Bravo, my lady, bravo!

Best Answer

I love Lucifer's Women starting with the Pale Gothic Beauty Lillith... Nothing compares to a Succubus.

Best Answer

that's not true

Best Answer

You seem like a strong confident woman :) I agree forget the color, real men who knows how to treat a woman, they come in all colors.

Best Answer

Why do black women think black men are running to be first in line to be with white women? Most black men solely date and marry black women. We're not interested in white women - this includes most black celebrities who don't even represent the majority of black men.

Best Answer

Half true. Ofcourse there are people who prefer others, if we take the four most dominant races (latin heritage, african heritage, european heritage and asian heritage) there is logically a 25% (one out of 4) for someone of one group to prefer one out of the above 4.

It's mostly however the behaviour of the environment. I've had a good friend who dated a black girl for a good two years, they were happy together, but people weren't too friendly.

He wasn't allowed to visit her parent's house because he was white, she got stares from people who disagreed the two being together because they were black.

They both tried to make it work, they really did, but between black people not accepting him and white people not accepting her it just got too much for them both and they drifted apart.

Most white men are aware that the above can happen and prefer to not just start the chance of any of that drama comes their way. Can't really blame them because I personally like to live a drama-free life, but it seems unfair to those who actively seek out someone of another race because they're simply more attracted to them (something no one can control or should be blamed for) only to get shamed by a large part of the population.

It's a problem that exists on both sides and this whole media pushing white vs black propaganda is one of the main causes.

Best Answer

i dont know cuz i personally have always found black women to be sooo sexy that i have always wanted to be married to a black woman. but African American women prefer African American men. i respect them but personally i wish they would let us intercourse our races because they are so beautiful and strong.

Best Answer

I personally don't date black men..In the past I have but It's just I'm more attracted to Asian and White men..

Best Answer

how you doin?

Best Answer

Lol I'm down with the swirl...I'm swirling myself.

Best Answer

that was cute black women love all races

Best Answer

I think that's the case with most black women, but I am not one of them. I have different preferences.

Best Answer

i want some cream in my coffee...holla....lets jus all mix..Lets stop the hate and mate.

Best Answer

Im in! You like Italian cream? I'm actually drinking black coffee right now. HahA I'm at work and one of the truck drivers beings us coffee.

Best Answer

yummy italian..hmmm thas all the cream I need :)

Best Answer

Haha stop the hate and mate. We'll I agree, mixing is good :)

Best Answer

Ignorance for one. Stereotypes for two. <br />
And reality is...white women aren't taking the black men....the black men are going to them. The black female is at an identity crisis. Weaves, extensions, blue eyed contacts, blonde hair, ugg boots...things that normally you would see worn by a white woman. So I guess some black men figured they might as well go for the real thing since white women's bodies have changed dramatically over the years.<br />
Don't take offense but this is just something I have studied for quite some time.

Best Answer

LOL Ugg Boots?

Best Answer

Your words imply that Ugg boots are "Exclusively" worn by White females....bit odd if you ask me, Black females can wear what the HELL they like.
Number two, many many many White females have "weaves/extensions", difference is, their extensions LOOK like their natural haire, so they can get away with it.
Number three, if a Black female wants to wear extensions....so WHAT!
We as Black females are the MOST obsessed over group within society, the World over....interesting and at same time disturbing.
I for one am NOT "suffering" an identity" crisis, let us be honest here.....
I like my African Jumbo braids, I prefer my natural, like my kinky vibes, however if I want to rock a jet Black straight hair style, I will and can.Interesting thing is, I have actually had many a Black male say to me "You should "relax" your hair", while many a White male say "I adore your hair.......love it".
My point being, you mention us having identity crisis's, has it ever occured to you that Black males ( not all) themselves may have contributed to this if in deed this "issue" does actually exist for Black females.
The guy from csi has green eyes and IS a Black man, I have seen Black folk with eye colors other than dark brown, and it is ignorance to assume we ALL have Black hair and brown eyes.
Look at the True people of Australia, some are dark as the nigh, with blonde hair, these folk are Black.
I am surprised that someone with such a "radical" profile photo could be so ........well, I think I will leave it there.
Oh...one more thing, Black females have been neglected by Black men for CENTURIES, not just now because White chicks may have more "front and back"...........Interesting you failed to acknowledge THIS dynamic!!!

Best Answer

She said normally not exclusively. A lot more girls wear collored contacts than guys. i like black girls but. find that most do not date white guys. I have no problem hooking up with attractive women but have a lot harder time with black women. are you told to stay away from white guys or thatvwe have cooties?

Best Answer

lol! In america, class is everything...

Best Answer

It's truly a shame. Your post is drenched in a primitive emotional aspect. You failed to hear what I was saying. Like most women, you only expect the bad so you only took what you thought was the bad from my post and used it to fuel your argument.
I thought of many ways to respond to your post because I truly would like you to understand it. But I read negative energy in your posts throughout, which I fear explaining further to you would be a waste of energy. The line of "black males don't compliment my beauty they say change it but white men adore it" to "black females have been neglected by black men for centuries". It's truly disheartening because the communication is so poor. Black females can list all their troubles with a black male and do it daily. Especially in a group of friends, they aren't ****. But if a black male speaks upon the troubles with a black female, then its just their fault for creating it.

Best Answer

I tihk what the person was trying to say that no black woman in this world would be naturally born with blue eyes, blonde or red hair (unless they are mixed with Caucasian person) and no black woman will have naturally blue eyes. It is genetically impossible. That is the the fact, those characteristics are of white people, unless they are mixed.
that being said I think black women are beautiful and they dont have to change .
btw the guy from csi is mixed check your stats please

Best Answer

Well thank you for your input. That's exactly what I am implying. Not being hateful or mean. Just stating facts.

Best Answer

That's funny, I never heard it put that way before. I know people of all color who will date any person just as long as they are willing to give it up. I have black male friends who said that they won't date black women because all they think about is how much money they have in their bank account, what kind of car they are driving and how many bedrooms in their house and how much their house cost. Some black men said that the white woman is not like that and they want a man for who he is and not how much he is making. They also said that a white woman will let them do whatever they want to them and with them without hesitation because they want to keep them happy unlike a black woman will not let a man do anything to them no matter what. They also say that white women a passive, won't talk back unlike a black women, if they have something to say, they will say it.

Best Answer

Certainly don't think those things you mention are exclusive to a certain race of women. My ex girlfriend of 8 years was caucasian. I swear she changed her haircolor once a year; blonde, brown, black, red. She often wore extensions cuz she wanted more hair or longer hair, I'm not sure why. She curled her hair, straightened it. Sometimes she wore brown och green contacts... She never had a pair of uggs though.

Bottom line, we men don't understand why women do all these things to their appearance, to us they are beauitul as they are. So my guess is they do it because they think it's fun. I don't know much about "black hair" sorry if that sounds racist, so I wont get into that debate. All I know, never mess with a woman's hair :)

Best Answer

Because you don't understand doesn't mean all men don't. Nice try though, but my point still holds weight.

Best Answer

So you're saying white girls are also trying to act white? Since the do same things black women do, with weeves and color contacts... uggs? etc...

Best Answer

In college I knew a Japanese girl who got weave/extensions. She was super cool.

Best Answer

@brian i dont think you understand..what he is saying is society makes black women want straight white women hair instead of their natural hair. why would white girls try to act white when they where born with straight hair. its a big difference when extentions match your natural hair verses weave.

Best Answer

Ugg boots does not mean only white women can wear them that's just your individual opinion and if you knew much about fur boots the native american indians invented that typical style modern fashion trends just follow from there im african american and native american I wear my own natural hair no make up no weaves just my natural beauty sometimes I wonder where do people like you get such ignorant ideas from you categorized all black women into one category if you had any knowledge and decency you'd actually do some legitimize research ans see how the original black woman carry herself

Best Answer

just because of boots are "exclusively" leave worn by white females doesn't mean that another race can't wear them okay so just because you're black or another ethnicity you can wear ugh boots yet I find that a pretty stupid reason not to date another race just because of one main race wear a type of shoe

Best Answer

It's not about the shoe as my opinion is about cultural differences. The beautiful and educated sisters I know from across the globe don't wear Ugg boots or shop at Forever 21 or Aeropostale.

It takes a bit of wisdom and understanding of the world to comprehend what I'm expressing in my post. If you approach my post superficially, well, I find responses like yours reply to my post. And the simple fact is, you and many others simply do not understand the message that I'm conveying which holds 100 percent merit of today's world.

Best Answer

You greatly missed the point I'm implying. To understand my posts, first you must understand the world as a whole. Then you must know cultural differences. Then you must look at cultural traits.

We are not talking about the original black woman here. That doesn't make any sense to speak about it and does nothing to help your post. Because the original black woman didn't have a smartphone, levi jeans, stiletto heels. You're talking about a time where fashion was in a different place. And I'm pretty sure the original black woman was in Africa, meaning that they had no need for such Ugg boots for the climate there is difference. So again, what does the original black woman has anything to do with my post? I am mentioning today and the now.

And we aren't talking about you either. If you don't fit the category...if you're ms Jet beauty black natural 2014, then you have no need to take offense to the post I'm saying.

This is why it helps that you try to understand people outside of yourself. Or you end up doing what you just did. Making yourself look like a fool for taking my comment personally when it is a genuine, no holds barred look at what the world is today.

I am well traveled. I have met all types of life and have dealt with all social classes of people.

To act as if black women don't shop at stores that are geared towards white women is just downright ignorant of the truth. To act like the black woman doesn't have a identity crisis is absurd.

What you say is good for the slow and dumb who looks at things superficially with a lost touch of reality. I have much experience in life and been many places. I know what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

Why Do White Men Avoid Black Women? When The White Women Are Taking The Black Men? Are There Not Enough Black Women ?<br />
You asked three questions. Here are my three answers to the specific questions you asked. 1) I am not aware of white men avoiding black women. Since you didn't post an example I assume you question was ba<x>sed on a specific incident to you. 2) People are free to date whomever they choose. 3) I believe there are enough black women for those who are interested in relationships with them.

Best Answer

I think the white men that actually avoid black woman are white men who have been told to stay away from black woman, either by there friends or family. The other types of white men who avoid black women are men who just have not attraction to black women. The other catargory of white men that avoid black women are men who have no exposure to black woman or black culture at and as aresult they either have fear of black woman or confusion. The last category of white men I think that avoid black women are those who lack the confidence to approach a black woman or in some cases any other woman or any race. I love men in general. I have an attraction to white men and the ideal that we as black women do not want a white man is inaccurate. First of all each black woman is different. Some Black women will never date a white man and others like me date who ever I want and don't care what anyone has to say about. I think as black women we have been taught to curtail our sexual desires for fear that we will be viewed as tramps or wild. I on the other hand believe in sexual fulfillment and I am not going to live my life unfilled in any aspect of my life. I love dating interracially and love sex. I think more people need to stop judging others and spend more time focusing on themselves and and making there own lives happy. I think if more people did this the world would be happier and more peaceful

Best Answer

No one has ever told me what to like. Since I was in preschool years old I always found my white or latina teachers more attractive than the black teachers. At that time I never found any black women attractive.

Best Answer

Well written. Bottom line is that it doesn't matter what race you are, we're all different and we're all beautiful. What really matters is how we treat one another, that is what's really beautiful.

Best Answer

You're an exception to the rule. Most black women prefer black men and white guys know this so the ones who are interested don't think they have a chance with black women.

Best Answer

Most women of any race prefer men their own race not just black women....its just a few women that are open minded towards it relationships. The whole black man and white women thing is also overplayed because the majority of white women prefer white men. Its just that people like to focus on unusual things and also black men are about 5 % of the population the small percentage that that date white women and even a smaller percentage of white women marry black guys. Whites are the majority even the ones that date Asians and marry them are in the minority.

Best Answer

I don't find black men attractive. Depends what you like.

Best Answer

I'm a white guy, and had a black girl friend in hi school, this was long before mixed relationships were the norm, we took a few hits from both sides but it was our parents that coud'nt deal with it.

Best Answer

This obsession with white people has to stop .....lol it just looks bad

Best Answer

And it's good to become obsessed with black people? Tell me. What makes you so special? You don't control people's preferences so don't even try. I like who I like, I want what I want and you can't do an damn thing about it!

Best Answer

First of all I wrote this months ago second of all I didn't tell u to be obsessed wit anyone third of all I wasn't talking to u at all I don't know u from a hole in the wall if you wanna obsess over white people be my guess its your god given right to be a dumbass

Best Answer

one i dont think that white women are taking black men, i think they are willing to go. i think that black men and women have problems because neither are trying to accept that each other is changing. anyways, i love when people love each other this is why God made this way for people to make other races this is what it is all about LOVE....and i am okay with that. i dont get mad when a bm and ww is together i think it is a beautiful thing. and i dont get mad when i see a bw and wm together this tells me that people are starting to open their eyes and choose for themselve. i hope that mix racing continues because it makes the world more colorful and bright....fun too. because i like guessing what people are and if i am wrong that leave it more ...mystious for the making . i love life....i embrass it at every turn. Life is too short for the what ifs who cares just live have fun, Love God, and love the one ur with.

Best Answer

iDigit.. as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end..

Best Answer

I don't see what the problem is either. Love seing interracial couples. And I don't mind being one of them one day

Best Answer

"Why Do White Men Avoid Black Women? " I don't think white men avoid black women, I think they just don't know how to approach black women. Whether we want to admit it or not we all hold prejudices either consciously or subconsciously. I think most white men will find it just as easy to talk to black women as any other race of woman, but I have found that many think they need some type of special approach. "When The White Women Are Taking The Black Men?" White women aren't taking black men. Taking them from who? You can't take someone from somebody if they never belonged to you. All black men don't BELONG to all black women. " Are There Not Enough Black Women ?" Actually there are more black women then black men in America, but it is more taboo in the black community for a black woman to date a white man then for a black man to date a white woman. Because of the history. White women were forbidden fruit for black men, which brings about a desire. Black women were raped by white man during slavery, which makes the WM/BW couple more unacceptable in the black community.

Best Answer

that is a massive exaggeration about white men raping black women.. it was very taboo to do anything of that nature.. it probably happened as often as a farmer rapes a goat or sheep..

and btw, 30,000 black men randomly rape white women per year in america, yet virtually NO white men rape black women.. why would that be? you're telling me that white men were interested in that hundreds of years ago but now are sexually repulsed by black women??
I think the slavery-rape thing is blown way out of proportion and is used as an instrument of racial hatred.

Best Answer

your statistics are way out of whack. And you are obviously ignorant of American History- rape is sexual assault and battery inflicted on a woman-=therefore there is no consent to such acts. Sexual intercourse with a female slave did not occur with consent: the implication is obvious-the woman is forced due to her captivity to endure anything her owner inflicted upon her. My god ,you are naive to state :"I think the slavery-rape thing is blown way out of proportion and is used as an instrument of racial hatred". It is ignorant arrogant statements like yours that perpetuates racial hatred and keeps the walls up against intelligent discourse that could promote cultural healing.
One further note, white men rape black women all the time- it is our wretched white supremecist culture that publishes the rape, kidnapping and murders of blond, blue-eyed women( the Aryan Ideal ) and ignores the multitudes of rapes and sexual assaults of Black Women.

Best Answer

I am a mixed black female so i wouldn't really know. And remember, this is one persons opinion! :)

Best Answer

I pressed like for your comment by mistake......
You have no opinion, you sit on the fence because you have a little mix within you?
A lot of us do Honey, but you can still have an opinion......
My mum is half Welsh, but I am Black, of mixed background, mainly Black.....I am confused by your "no comment" due to being "mixed".....
I really do not mean to sound harsh......but it is what it is.....

Best Answer

i know personally of no man who avoids black women, that is not to say it doesent occur, i would assume and i stress my own humble opinion something to do with upbringing regarding, race, colour, creed ? just my opinion now mind . but yet you see plenty of white woman partnering and in mixed marriages so i guess its down to the individual, i have dated black women and must say i found the majority not only beautiful, sexy, but alo very intelligent--- in a world so colourful must we see everything in black and white ?

Best Answer

I'm color blind doesn't matter black, white, indian, purple pink, green or polka dotted if we like each other well enough it's on like donkey kong ;-)

Best Answer

I date men of all races. Who likes sitting home? Had some awesome good times. Don't buy into the stereotypes...Still catching the eye of ALL races...Try personality, not stereotypes...

Best Answer

I would say because of the stereotype that black men are well endowed white women are more curious about sleeping with them than black women are about white men. There's also seems to me to be more of a racial stigma when a white male dates a black female not only in white society but black as well. I could be totally wrong but I work with many black females and they never seems attracted to the white men but the makes date the white women. I personally think black women are very sexy. I would date them if I were still single.

Best Answer

I find many black women attractive. But my wife won't let me date.<br />
No truthfully, there is a cultural divide. I never got the impression that any black women was at all interested in me. I never got the impression they were approchable. Most of the black women I ran into had language skills reminded me of Amos and Andy. That's if I could understand them at all. Sorry, but intelligent conversation just too important to me. But, that's American black women. Africans, many Caribbeans, English and Canadian black women don't seem to have that problem. I might say the same of many white women in America too. To the extent that black women are NOT part of the great American cultural collapse, I find them attractive.

Best Answer

White men and black women relationships are more successful outside the US. Most of the foreign black women are willing to date white men and don't have slavery hangups. Plus a lot of these women are not bombarded with negative stereotypes that make it easier for white men to approach them.

Best Answer

"Most of the black women I ran into had language skills reminded me of Amos and Andy," I am offended. Were you really looking for intellectually stimulating conversations? Bugger me, I think not. There are educated women of all ethnic groups. We as Americans may be quick to abbreviate or digress from the unabridged verse, but that does not mean we are culturally deficient. I happen to be african American and well versed.

Best Answer

I don't avoid black women.. I find them more sexually aggressive than white women but not generally as kinky.. haven't had one for a while but I don't consciously say to myself 'she's the wrong colour' black white or otherwise.. they're all pink inside, lol!

Best Answer

Google up the article "Is Love Colorblind?" by Steve Sailer. He discusses the interesting fact that black women and Asian men are losing out with the falling of barriers to interracial relationships, while black men and Asian women are gaining the most. For whites it seems to be a mixed bag.

Best Answer

You're right it's a cultural divide

Best Answer