inventorsclub10 inventorsclub10 31-35, F 23 Answers Apr 4, 2011

Are you talking about women or a roasted chicken??

Best Answer

Best Answer

What kind of stereotyping question is this? Why are Jews bankers and black men either hustlers or athletes? Why are all white people uneducated and uncultured hicks from rural areas?

The question is kind of dumb, but I will answer it. I love women, from head to toe and everything between. I love hips and bum, but also appreciate a pair of perkies too

Best Answer

So the question wasn't dumb after all, you idiot.

Best Answer

Yes the question was dumb because it presupposes an untruth as in "Have you stopped beating your wife?' presupposes you have been beating her. So most of the answers you get go to show the question is dumb.

Best Answer

Maybe it's because each of them has better success with those particular body parts.

Best Answer

Having analyzed my **** collection I can safely say I love breasts and butts pretty much equally. Just saying.

Best Answer

I take that back. Many Black ladies with big breasts usually have a nice booty. I am a white guy I like black ladies sometimes better than the white chicks, they can be stuck up.

Best Answer

What type of women are you meeting.

Best Answer

I'm white and love the bum more than the breast. Lol

Best Answer

Wow, that's rare.

Best Answer

LMAO!!! This little exchange is hilarious....I'd just like to add that my white husband LOVES my big black ***...esp bouncing on his abs lol. He likes my chest too but he is more of an *** man :-)

His is not a "ghetto" white boy either...

Best Answer

I think all men are addicted to both LOL

Best Answer

Most don't, if you think about it.

Best Answer

i much more like (*******)breasts than the "***" myself!!!! but they gotta be REAL!!!!

Best Answer

I love all parts of a woman but Black men like the bum cause everybody has one, men,wimen, little girls little boys, horses, pigs, cows, it dosn't matter to them, if they can get away with it their going in it.

Best Answer

Cultural differences.

Best Answer

well black women have big booty and wight women have big breasts and i read up that the booty makes u nut faster and better >;D

Best Answer

Well, I am white and I love black female butts and white female breasts... Mmm... I see a pattern here...

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I never gave it much thought but what comes to mind is Breast give milk , and booty well I don't want to be crude so I just leave it at that.

BTW I like small B or C cup boobies and a flat butt

Best Answer

Exactly my point.

Best Answer

How does that answer make any point as he does not state his color nor does he prefer either of the options your stereotype assumes.

Best Answer

LMAO CFOM you presuppose that I am one of the two races that you have confined your remarks to.

Best Answer

Not fond of either, personally.

Best Answer

Are you gay?

Best Answer

Thats what my ex husband told me too .. he said he couldn't be with someone that is flat in the back but didn't care about the breast. IDK why..

Best Answer

He likes what he likes, lol.

Best Answer

Nor does she state the color of her ex so that could be agreeing with you or disagreeing. Meaningless data at this point.

Best Answer

I love both and I am not a mulatto, so I think you need to do more research.

Best Answer

Am talking about American men.

Best Answer

How do you know Oldodo is not American?

Best Answer

i can safely say i love both

H*E*L*L* Y*E*S*

Best Answer

Cool, so you would like Kim Kardashian. Hell yes she's so hot and am a girl and am not gay, but I think that Stacey Dash is hotter.

Best Answer

I am a black female with big breast and I love black women with big breast I won't have it any other way they are beautiful the bigger the breast the bigger the round brown middle circle is omg

Best Answer