this is how we identify demons

Best Answer

it is all people and many animals it is light reflecting off of the back of the inside of your eye, to prevent that have your subject look away from the camera

Best Answer

It's the flash reflecting from the back of the inside of the eye; I think the red tinge is because of the blood in the capillaries at the back of the eye.

Best Answer

Oh I learned that albino eyes are red because they are actually clear. The reason why it's red is cause can see all the blood in the capillaries... I thought that was kinnda neat

Best Answer

I think because the light from the flash reflects off your retina... we all have those

Best Answer

I don't have a single photo in my albums where I have red eyes. How come blacks that are not mixed don't have a red eye problem in photographs?

Best Answer

"White skinned people with light colored eyes have relatively low melanin in the fundus and thus show a much stronger red-eye effect than dark skinned people with brown eyes."
Dark colors absorb light and light ones reflect it back

Best Answer

Then why don't ALL white people have a red eye problem in photographs and why do brown eyed whites still have a red eye problem?

Best Answer

here's a link (if it allows me to post it) that explains it better then what I could. But basically there are many factors such as existing light, distance, ect.
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/09/what-causes-red-eyes-in-photographs/

Best Answer

That's okay. When I look at pictures where the people or person has red eyes like animals, I see evil. I've actually seen a black person with red eye also but that is so rare. I think he had some european blood in him. Dogs and cats of all colors have a red eye problem also even when their eyes are brown. I think it has something to do with evil genetics. Only satan knows the answer to this question.

Best Answer

LoL that's funny

Best Answer

they all have a clear lens

Best Answer