hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 51 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in Politics

I can't speak for all of us, but I don't hate anyone for their color. I do, however, have no time or patience for racists of any color either.

Best Answer

Thats a pretty racist thing to say!!! I dont hate black people nor do most other white people but I dont like people of whatever colour who have a stick up their arse about the colour of their skin.

Best Answer

That's a sweeping generalisation that is largely untrue.

Best Answer

Ur username isn't helping

Best Answer

What has my user name to do with racism? I fail to see the connection you are making.

Best Answer

it was a joke but they say blacks are illiterate and the troll part is not helping your answer

Best Answer

I don't know who this 'they' you speak of is. But I do think it's kinda ironic you are making presumptions about me based on my user name!

Best Answer

lol :) yes ....now you see it :)

Best Answer

why do black people hate white people so much?????

Best Answer

I dont think it so much hate as fear

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I would like to add, I was speaking from what I have seen, but to be honest, the haters are becoming more of a minority in the UK which I think is great.

Best Answer

I do not hate any race.<br />
I strongly dislike jerks, and they come in all varieties of skin tones.

Best Answer

I can't say I've ever hated anyone just because they are black. Even then, I don't think I've ever actually hated anyone. They'd have had to be a total a$$ for me to dislike them, though. I have a low tolerance for jerks of all colors.

Best Answer

That seems like an over generalization.

Best Answer

I really don't think race should be generalized.. You make it sound like all white people hate blacks. I'm white and I'm certainly not racist.

Best Answer

It seems to me that the black community in the United States is fractured. Back in the 1950's 99% of black people lived in specific areas so black cops, black doctors, black business people, black tradesmen, etc. were the norm there. Then in the 1960's the community rebelled against segregation and successful blacks made a point of moving into white neighborhoods. The results were good in that over time they were accepted and the racism of whites against successful blacks rapidly evaporated. However things didn't go so well for those poorer blacks left behind. Robbed of their most successful members black neighborhoods began to wither both socially and economically and criminal elements began to dominate. This probably would have sorted itself out were it not for the rise of cheap, highly addictive drugs in the 1980's. These ravaged the poor black communities leaving them desperately poor, dangerous and unappealing to potential employers. Unemployment, criminality and savagery became the norm for these areas, and white people looked at the poor blacks there and muttered "****.ing nig.gers." <br />
So flash forward to 2012. I don't think white people hate black people at all - hell, they helped vote in a black man as President. But I can tell you that most white people, though they won't say it in polite company, hate "nig.gers". And you know what? So do many of the successful blacks.

Best Answer

my friends are black.

Best Answer

we all bleed red

Best Answer

I live in the South. Many people hold thoughts of a bygone era. Just this week there was a trial that a KKK member tried to kill the black sheriff. I was brought up in a diverse community in the Florida Keys, Whites, Blacks, Cubans. North Carolina was cultural shock for me. On the flip side the black community has to police it's self. 85% of the violent crimes where I live are Black on Black crime. It makes the news when a black person is shot by a white person, then Jessie Jackson & Al Sharpton (The 2 biggest racist in the USA) show up, bit never a peep out of them when black thugs kill a white person or another black person. Remember the Duke Lacross travisty? The woman Al & Jessie where the champions of, lied about the Tape and os now in jail for murder. Not one apology to the pla<x>yers from Al or Jessie. I believe the black community would be better of without these 2 idiots. The NAACP is as evil group as the KKK, causing civil discourse. Both groups need to be totally disbanded.

Best Answer

exactly!!!

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone due to their race, but I have no time for those who use their race as an excuse for their own lack of ambition and effort.

Best Answer

What decade are you in?

Best Answer

the time where Hispanics are illegal

Best Answer

Where are they illegal?

Best Answer

Prejudice of any kind is spurred by ignorance. However having said that I believe your question is poorly formed and not ba<x>sed in fact. You either have purposely fr<x>amed it that way to illicit a particular response or you have issues of your own.<br />
God Bless

Best Answer

Xenophobes, xenophobes everywhere.

Best Answer

We don't ,there are always exceptions of course ,like black people hating white people ,I personally don't give a ****!

Best Answer

Stupidity. People do this, cuz they were tought to hate them. Those teachers were tought by someone. Its a tradition that should be broken.

Best Answer

Not all do,but I believe its more common in whites to hate other types than it is amongst the other types to hate whites.

Best Answer