BlkLadyDeath BlkLadyDeath 41-45, F 24 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Pets

Poor generalization about people and dogs...

Best Answer

I love dogs too and I ain't white...

Best Answer

they taste better than cats

Best Answer

Why do black people like you always make a big deal about us whites? even your name has blk in it, you must have a chip on shoulder

Best Answer

The curse on the edomites (esau) (aka the white man) is that he will inherit the unproductive waste lands of the world (which he did and which is why he needed to conquer africa and the rest of the world for the fertile land ) and that his inheritance (the unproductive land) will be run awash with jackals (called dogs today but called jackals in the past). so basically the white man and dogs co-existed for thousands of years in the caves and mountains of europe. then a mutual bond developed between him and the jackals that has lasted to this very day. thats why the edomites (white man) love their dogs.

Best Answer

Why do black people love fried chicken ?

Best Answer

Fried chicken is popular worldwide. You're very unexposed to the real world

Best Answer

Racist

Best Answer

Strangely bias question...I think all people love their canines...

Best Answer

Because they love the fact that their "dogs'' are just as much animals as black people's "dogs." <br />
What up now, dogg?

Best Answer

If you are seriously inquiring rather than trying to start a race riot, here ya go. I really don't think it has anything to do with color or heritage but more about attachment and control. There are dog people and cat people. Dogs tend to be more loyal and friendly and cats think they own YOU and are more aloof. Just depends on what the individual pet owner prefers

Best Answer

We love all animals..most humans do.Color has nothing to do with it & I think you know it.

Best Answer

Seem to be a difference when it comes to allowing the dog to lick your face and lay in your bed

Best Answer

Great guard dogs!

Best Answer

<----- Not a fan of dogs ;-)

Best Answer

What????

Best Answer

I get migraines, and dogs tend to bark...not a good combination. That's why my pets have always been cats, snakes, fish and the like...very quiet ;-)

Best Answer

me wuvs da puppy

Best Answer

I'm white and I love dogs. Wow thats spooky.

Best Answer

Generalizing a bit.

Best Answer

It aint just whites....doggies are loved by all races.

Best Answer

It's called copying, as in trying to be like others, in this case whites. Generally speaking, most non-white people are not open to sleeping with dogs or letting them lick their face, mouth, and or sharing food. That's disgusting behavior perpetrated by whites and those who elect to ACT like them. Whites are kinder to dogs than they are humans. They're kin !

Best Answer

what, don't you? you beast!!!

Best Answer

Man's best friend and a far better pet than a rabbit.

Best Answer

thats a bit of a generalisation

Best Answer