BlueVelvetCake BlueVelvetCake 36-40, F 26 Answers Feb 6, 2011

Yeah...those whites really need to start using Michael Vick as their role model.

Best Answer

yep , your probably right so i think we should start with you first ~ jerk !

Best Answer

As the old saving goes. ....A dog is mans best friend. Dogs our faithful companions nonjudgemental and brilliant company.....unlike a lot of people.

Best Answer

I do treat my dogs well because I believe in treating every living thig well. I also treat my cat well for the sae reasn. But I also treat people well. I don't know why a person would have a pet if they didn't intend to treat it well. After all they give so much back to us in entertainment and companionship. But while we are treating our pets well we also need to remember the people out there who are in need of our kindness too.

Best Answer

If we were half the people our dogs think we are, the world would be a much better place. There would be world peace, no poverty, no disease, no inequality and a lot of trees and fire hydrants.

Best Answer

Dogs are cute, cuddly, nice, kind,lovable. Theres nothing wrong with them. Though a human being has many faults a dog does not.

Best Answer

because all they do is love and be loyal.

Best Answer

Because Dogs are superior to humans, they are forgiving, unconditional, non judging, non materialistic, authentic, and loyal. At least mine are. Also if they eat so much they get fat, they don't TALK about it all day, and if they screw around they don't get all guilty about it and confess, and lots more examples.

Best Answer

You're having a laugh surely, btw some animals are better behaved than some humans.

Best Answer

Dogs are nicer than most people, too. :)

Best Answer

A dog is a more trusted friend than any so called human being could ever be!

Best Answer

Dogs don't sell crack.

Best Answer

First point - why even bring a racist slant into your question. It is a generalization and it has no fact or merit to it.

Second point, a pet loves you, and is happy to be with you any time you need it or want it - what human, regardless of color or race etc, can make that claim and live up to it.

Last point, think about it - the word DOG spelled backwards is GOD. There is NOTHING too good for my dogs, and my fish for that matter.

Best Answer

My dog is my best friend.Also i believe in equal rights..Not just human rights,but the rights of everything else to exist in harmony and if possible,..love.

Some people might call me white,but in my mind thats only one generalised feature.

I would prefer to be darker,but then again there are many things i would like to change.

My dog is jet black and i am very happy about that.

I would not want a white dog,but thats just my aesthetic preference in dogs.

There are many more important features in a dog which are important.

Same with anything.Every animal,plant,and inanimate objects even,.has rights and responsibilities.

My dog is number one,since i know her very,very well..She has not got a mean bone in her body and has never done me any disservice or harm.Never an insult or snide remark.

Never a payback or idle gossip.

It makes godd sense,for a free-thinking healthy mind,to love any such creature or life form.

Its sad to think how many beautiful dogs etc..have such hard or miserable lives..Especially when it could easily be otherwise.To not love her and nurture her,would be the height of arrogance,negligence and ignorance...She fully deserves a good life and i do my best to ensure that she gets it.

Consider these points and you might begin to understand why some people,regardless of whatever colour or any such division,do indeed love their dogs.

Best Answer

i resent this....seriously! :(

Best Answer

Its simple really, they seem to have an urge to own something living and we all know its illegal to have slaves, so dogs have the crap end of the stick now....also they used dogs to antagonize slaves and scare them.......that why all white people have dogs as added security.....-

Best Answer

It is insane--acceptable madness due 2D fact that whites sanction it; God put dogs here 2B our slaves(we're supposed 2B good masters), our protectors, our amusements, D world's natural preservation projects, etc. We should not mistreat animals on purpose, bc we R supposed 2B good masters 4 them. However, that is where that ends. We should not have them live in our homes(when we do not treat all people perfectly all the time--if animals live N our homes(in other than a strictly good master-slave capacity, such as is the case when people live N high crime areas; when people R handicapped somehow; etc.), then there is a HUGE imbalance going on. Animals & people should not B intimate(whether intimate means love interests, kindred spirits, being part of the same family unit, being considered a close friend, etc.). Animals should not B worshipped or sodomized, either. Do animals save lives or does God? Do animals have complicated choice selection or does man? Some people seem confused. Animals N that sense R like computers--MANIPULATED by U, a holy or evil entity, or by experiences experienced. Y are people so impersonal & animals--who R not meant 2B personal--R closer 2U than others? It's not logical at all, faith-based, etc. What's God going 2 think about this severe imbalance? People were not given 2 at a moment's notice(even walking up to someone who looked like they needed help), there is a grudge or misnomer against certain people or against certain sects(even about looks) of people, & U don't greet everyone U meet as if they were your sports hero or your favorite actor. D animal--at D very least--is supposed 2B your slave &; yet, U make people who R supposed 2B your equal a servant & animals your family members, friends, spouses, or even--dare I say--gods. It can't B hidden from Him--people can see it--nor is it explainable away. You've got 2 die or the world's going 2 end & God's not going 2B happy /w that! What does that mean 4U? Even if U say or act as though this is not important now, there will come a time when--not all have this fantasized, somewhat slow, sane entry N2 death, but some enter N2 it immediately or slow yet insane, confessions from U mean absolutely nothing at this point--it will matter; you may BN limbo between heaven & hell, waiting on judgement & can do nothing about it. N what manner do U KNOW that U will be judged? U betta know at this point that you've done all that U can 2 make it by being obedient 2 God; well, this animal love is certainly out of balance /w what one should B doing. Others R as good as we R, God is D gr8est, & animals R well-respected slaves; that's it--bottom line! It's Hypocrisy, 101. Why is it hypocrisy? Well, many of you often go 2 church or are apart of a movement that hides D worst part about it behind D curtains of D ASPCA or other animal lover ideologies. People R just so much more than slaves. If animals R family or friends, then all people should B palatial all D time. Hence

Best Answer

Cont. from above, Hence, you are wrong. Even if you wanted to--which many of you do not go out your way to--it is impossible to treat everyone you meet(criminal, overweight, group of indesirables, kids, different race/gender, ugly, enemy, people who don't fall in line with you, etc.)as well as you do your pet. It's not right and how God made it to be.

Best Answer

i never really owned a dog until i recently. i always asked why people love their dogs so much, and i never understood that weird bond. i've heard of people doing surgeries for their dogs and grieving over their dogs death, if that happened. but when i got my first dog, it only took weeks until i fell in love with that creature, i come home and he is the first one to run to the door to greet me and jump on me, not my brother, not my sister not my parents would do that. he shows unconditional love even when i don't do anything special for him. he is so smart, and if he did something wrong he would be ashamed of it, for example when i first got him as a 2 months old puppy, he wet his bed and when i came and saw it, he was sitting in the corner not doing anything and just looking at me, knowing that he wasnt supposed to do that. and he never did it afterwards. i love my dog and i miss him when i am away at work or school, i never liked going home as much as i do now! if i knew dogs are so beautiful like that, that they fill your life and provide friendship and loyalty, i would have got one wayyyy earlier!!

Best Answer

Reason being: UR a dog's world. The good Lord made their minds easily programmable 4 our use. They R designed 2B our slaves & we are supposed 2B good masters 2 them. That is D relationship--nothing more & nothing less. If we R at an intimate(there should never B licking/kissing, sodomizing, sexuality, etc. contact between any of us at all for any reason--such a thing should seem like sleeping in a pigpen for several years & having 2 eat what they eat--which is generally hog slop; my family has had hogs before; it should B that indecent! I'm talking friendship/family kind of intimate) relationship, then all people--for whatever reason should B palatial--like kings & queens--all D time. That is impossible, so it shouldn't happen & no dogs/pets should BN our homes--except when people R truly using them strictly as slaves(protection, handicapped,etc.) That being said, no animals should B mistreated and we should have a good master-slave relationship with animals. Anything else is very taboo--due 2 how people should B thought of--and abominably wrong. We are born seperate and meant to be kept seperate--at least intimately. Man is man and animal is animal; there shouldn't even be respect for what they think given, but we should not abuse them. We also shouldn't care about animals day-to-day lives as we do other people; now, we should properly care for them while they are in our care; we just shouldn't be trying to "move heaven and earth" to do this; if God wants an animal to live or die, then that's exactly what will happen. There's no need for all the drama, emotional excess, and theatrics. Another reason why we shouldn't have intimacy with animals is that they are cuddly and tempting and we may lose perspective for our lives and where they actually are compared to other things. We can quickly be "had" and other things--no matter how important--somehow maroon away. This happens over time without us even knowing it. It's obsession. Obsession is wrong, esp. when objects deserving place are moved out of orbit. People as a whole included; family included; job included; a mess gets created, bc lovable animals become more than they should be.

Best Answer

They smell alike when wet o_O

Best Answer

Yes,I've made a few friends but only 1 that i email..His wisdom allows me to see my world from the outside.

Best Answer

Those cruel white people

Best Answer