They word is out. White Women are dating Black Men all aroundthe world as never before. But how do you think this affectsBlack Women who are seemingly deserving of this.Do you think they are being betrayed ?Do you think that Black Men are selling out their own kind ?Lets talk about it. Dont be afraid, and dont hold back either.Zonus has spoken..... Some people think that there are ulterior motives or reasons why Black Men and White Women date or marry each other. Some think it is still taboo. However the case may be, there is still in this day and age some resentment and ill will towards Black Men coming from the African American community. And lets not talk about the wealthy ones who would rather marry a White female than a Black. There are so many ways to dissect this maze. What do you think about this people........
zonus zonus 31-35, M 200 Answers Jul 13, 2010

Until the world can see a man as a man and a woman as a woman, it will live divided.

Color doesn't make a bit of difference, and those who make it a big difference are racist.

GOD made us equal, and ignorance made us different.

Best Answer

If God intended for us to date just anyone of any race then we would all have the same color. We dont and there are many nations that would disagree with you and I do also. have a nice day :)

Best Answer

You're a douchebag.
;)

Best Answer

Your perception of God and what he requires from us is stupid, ignorant, and dumb. If you cannot see how inadequate and inefficient your state of mind is at this time, then you are simply lost. The Bible tells God has not respective of persons and He loves us all. He created us all and we are different colors. However we are all human.

Best Answer

Actually, if he had intended us not to mate, he would have made it such that people of different races, as with different species of animals, either can't procreate or produce sterile offspring. Obviously, he didn't, so your conjecture is blown. In other words, you're wrong.

Have a nice day :)

Best Answer

We can also take it from the scriptures Genesis 9:1 GOD blessed Noah and his sons and said,"Have many children so that your descendants will live all over the earth"
Please tell me what race they are? If they are all white, then how did the other races begin? Some say they were all dark skinned, so where did all the light skinned people begin?
I pray for you Mike that you open you heart and mind, so you too can embrace the love that GOD has for ALL people, not just the light skinned.

Best Answer

Color has zero to do with what God did. Read your bible and not the chopped version...wow.

Best Answer

Black men who ONLY date white women, or any person who dates ONLY peoploe of antoher ethnicity, are definitely not "seeing a man as a man, etc." Being attracted sometimes to someone of anothe rethnicity is one thing, but there is something psychologically deeply wrong with a person who is not attracted to those who look most like him/her, the type of faces he/she probably saw most often growing up at school, in the neighborhood, etc.

Best Answer

Thank you..couldn't of said it better myself! My beautiful "mixed daughter" is a beautiful person with darker then mines skin period point blank. I would of been a ok with her being blue and green! People just need to stop it with all this entitlement and resentment. God didn't make a black woman to have territory over a black man and same for whites. LOVE IS LOVE...if you see color to it that's your problem. And frankly if people want to be equal then don't create division! You can not pick and choose what you want to be equal in. All I am saying is if light skinned people ("whites") had a W.E.T channel (white entertainment television) such as darker skinned ("blacks) do (B.E.T) it would be racist! LIttle things like that, quit labeling what's "yours" if you want equality. My daughter is who SHE is..she is herself a beautiful girl Gods blessed with 2 parents who love her dearly and one happens to have darker skin then the other and hers in the middle.

Best Answer

all humans have black decent. terrain and weather changed the genetic traits over 300K plus years. its obvious that black men see white women as a premium. they are selling out.

Best Answer

I would imagine that some white women date some black men because they are attracted to that individual and do not care what his skin color is. That would also be my take on why some black men date white women, why some white men date brown women, why some yellow women date black men, and why some red men date yellow women. This very question is offensive, ignorant and racist.

Best Answer

Why is it offensive?
Why is it ignorant?
Why is it racist? Do you mean racial?
Do you realize that final statement makes you sound like someone speaking a politically correct religion who has been brainwashed?
Obviously it is because they like each other, but the opening poster's questions had a deeper meaning. I personally prefer same race relationships but there is no denying a lot of black men, especially wealthier black men tend to pick white females. The black woman has it pretty bad in today's age because there is a lot of truth to that and the difference between the amount of black men dating or marrying outside of their race and black women dating or marrying outside of their race is more than 2-1. Black women are being left behind. It is not ignorant nor racist to be aware of this movement.

Best Answer

What a bunch of politically correct nonsense. To be unable to discuss or raise questions about issues of race/ethnicity, which are issues all over the world, without crying "Racist!" is childish and intellectually feeble.

Best Answer

No reason a black woman can not marry a rich white guy. What's your point?

Best Answer

i had a friend who was a white girl that said that she liked black guys...because they're black. yes the color thing still works. as long as it's still visible and obvious i'm sure it's gonna play some role. this is neither offensive, ignorant, nor racist. just because you don't want to acknowledge it doesn't mean any of those. collectively there's more black men with white women that black women with any race of man. it's happening.

Best Answer

I kind of figured everybody was dating everybody. Is this really still an issue? A person of any race is welcome to date any other of any race. That's how it works now. I know some of you don't like that but that's too bad! Freedom wins out..

Best Answer

The only thing your free to do in America is sin against the laws of the Most High, don't be no fool...

Best Answer

the black women i know, myself included, could care less about black men dating white women. it's no big loss to me and the mixed couples i've known, i feel for the white woman because in the majority of those cases the black man was with her because she was an easy mark. she would do for him and take care of him in a way that black women wouldn't. to miss out on having a man like that is a blessing to me. it's because of this and other factors that i'm not particularly interested in black men anymore. whoever hooks up with them, good luck lol

Best Answer

I agree with you the majority of black men I see in interracial relationships seem to be very dependent and not very good providers...that why it amuses me to the point I have to refrain from laughing when I spot these type of men with white woman...and you may ask how do I know...its because I am a black woman who have dealt with black men for may years and can spot a bum on site....now some black guys are doing very well but in the end they just end up like OJ or Kobe...being taken for all they have! I say let them go where they want....I see a lot more successful black women living very nice and drama free and have lots of wealth and I would have to say that unfortunately its because they no longer have to tolerate and take care of the black man.

Best Answer

LMAO!! and that there folks is why Black Men date White Women.... because Black Women have a superiority complex and cannot help but treat their own men like dogs.

Best Answer

i don't think anyone would be treated like a dog if they didn't act in ways that warranted it. that's on them. you act decent and you'll get treated decently, in my opinion.

Best Answer

wow!!! I just read this and I'm blown back by your comment. First and foremost, this is why our people are failing to get alone because if your justification for approval of interracial relationship you torn down the black man is though he's nothing.
The irony here is that the same people accusing black men of using white women are the same one accusing them of pushing them to the side when they get wealth and get a white woman. They hypocrisy is without saying.
Now to clear so things up as an AA male (African American) there are several reasons why some AA's get with white women.
1.) Love - it is as simple as that
2.) Insecurity - some AA men are intimidated by black women like (some) other males of other ethnic groups.
3.) Sex - this is extremely important and I will elaborate on this in more detail.
We know that a lot of European men have insecurities when it comes to black males and our members but I was talking to this brotha the other day and he keep talking about how he love Asian women because they are so small and petite. He talks about it all of the time so I asked him a question being funny but it turned out to be something totally different. This brotha had a complex about black men as did white men or other men of ethnic backgrounds. He felt that he couldn't sexually please the black women because he didn't measure of to what this so-called hype is about black men and penis size. That's when I realized that our people have been subjected to the same rumors and they like others began to doubt their physical status - especially if he doesn't measure up to be what everyone thinks of a black woman.
I began to see that he felt like he couldn't handle a black woman especially being that the black woman butt pushes out further which means he will be working with less. Secondly, he fears the black women is going to talk badly on him because you know as they say "black men have big ones" and if he doesn't measure up he's coming into the relationship insecure which is a failure in the making. Like other ethnic groups he's heard the rumors and thus he feel that he can fit in with others who he thinks are his equal. So sexually it might not have anything to do with white woman but more so how he feels about himself measuring up to his black peoples. Generally men are self-conscious and just because he's black does men he's can't feel the same pressures. I know this might sound crazy but this can be a big issue as I listened to this brotha say without saying it. When I think back I heard this many of times but I didn't put two and two together.
Love - people fall in love - it happens all of the time. I've fell in love a few times and they've all been black women which is what I'm particularly drawn to. I love dark-skin colors but that's my choice. We live in the melting pot of the world and with that being said we interact with people of ever ethnic background. People will fall for people they have something in common with besides color.
Insecurity - first lets get past the using white women theory. That B/S sistas use as an argument but most brothas I know that are in interracial relationships work and are doing good. The white woman is not taking care of them. You may find some white women wondering off into the hoods getting some of those users but those same users did the same thing to black women so that theory is garbage.
Insecurity may be a wide range of things including watching their parents relationships or even the relationship between the son and mother. Some are scared that the black woman may try to over power him and try to be the man in the relationship which by the way is a major turn off to men and it doesn't matter what ethnic group. There are a million insecurity - and if someone goes to another ethnic group based solely off of that then they need to get counseling.
The problem with this topic is that its give people chances to make excuses of why he doesn't want me and so forth. No he wants you if your the type of person he desires as I desire black women that what I get. I like dark-skin women and no I'm not color struck - I'm very dark - but I just love the color - its attractive to me. Maybe white skin is attractive to the other person. Some people like to wear yellow or green clothing, that doesn't make them a racist or hate clothing that is close to their own skin color such as brown.

Best Answer

Well I love black men he is my king and I his queen and I have much love honor and respect for my husband, father, uncle, brother, cousin, and friend. United we stand divided we fall as the late great 2pac said "we can never go no where unless we share with each other, we gotta start making changes learn to see me as ur brother instead of two distant strangers"

Best Answer

racisit...don't say what a "white women would put up with that a black woman won't." Maybe its because you have a terrible attitude that no man wants you?

Best Answer

the white women i've known personally put up with much **** from a black man and were used, taken advantage of pretty bad. if saying that makes me a racist, so be it, i really don't give a ****. and if a man like that doesn't want me then thank god for small favors! btw, how ya doing, destiney? lol

Best Answer

what a crazy question:

because one has a penis and the other, a vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!

what more is there to it?

liberate your mind and yourself!

b

Best Answer

I don't know about anyone else, but I date both white men and black men. To me I don't see it as a race issue just who I happen to like at the time. I notice that when I happen to be with a black man I get some gruff from black women around town who feel like I'm stealing there "men" not all of them, but enough that you start to notice the looks and whispers. To me though they are just men some I like some I don't. Some I have a lot in common with and love to spend time with them others I have nothing in common with and don't care to spend time in their company it goes for both races. I don't think people should be judged, and especially not for the color of their skin. Honestly I don't see the need to limit the dating pool by limiting yourself to one race or nationality the more the merrier I think!

Best Answer

Zonus has spoken !!!

HAHAHAHA

You under-educated fool

Best Answer

I thought it was due to ... LOVE. Black men/White woman or White men/Black women or any other interracial combination. Some folks may well have ulterior motives but I do not believe that it can be said of the majority or interracial daters or interracial marriages.

Best Answer

All of these are created from fear. Black culture, education, and intellectual do scare other race. How come Indians from India and Asians marry to whites and have no racial issues? Indians are as blackiest as Black Americans. I believe its all about intellectual and hard work earn respects, and whites are more identify with. Plain and simple.

Best Answer

White women date black men because women can date who ever they want to, and men can date who ever they want to, and trans people can date who ever they want to, and genderqueer people can date who ever they want to, and asexual people can date who ever they want to. Anyone who thinks otherwise is racist/sexist/misogynistic/ignorant.

EDIT: Holy **** I can't believe the amount of blatant racism going on in these answers. The bottom line is that it's TWO HUMANS. Why can't a HUMAN be attracted to another HUMAN?

Best Answer

My new video is a good explanation of why.........

Best Answer

White ppl are not human...

Best Answer

its such a shame that even in this day and age people can ask a question like that... seriously people should and do date anyone who they are attracted to.. only small minded people would look at a couple and see black and white.. instead of two people trying to have a relationship.. wow will it never end? how sad

Best Answer

Its a legitimate and fair question. Why do you have a problem with others questions?

Best Answer

I dunno, maybe people are ...people loving other people. Maybe jealousy is a stupid feeling.

Of course you can choose a partner for various reasons, including vengeance, resentment... but most bi-racial couples stick together because they care. And differences are attractive.

Best Answer

OKAY REALLY LETS QUIT ALL THE BULLSHIT AND TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IT'S NOT THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY BUT THE FEW WHITE WOMEN WHO DO MESS WITH BLACK MEN ARE DEFINITELY "EASY" BECAUSE THEY MESS WITH "EVEN" BLACK MEN. A WHITE MAN HAS A MUCH EASIER CHANCE GETTING A BLACK WOMAN THAN A BLACK MAN GETTING A WHITE GIRL. THE DIFFERENCE IS A BLACK WOMAN CAN STILL ATTRACT BLACK MEN AFTER BEING WITH A WHITE MAN. A WHITE WOMAN IS UNDESIRABLE TO WHITE MEN AFTER BEING WITH A BLACK MAN. ACTUALLY IT IS USUALLY "BECAUSE" WHITE MEN DON'T LIKE A WHITE WOMAN, THAT SHE WILL SETTLE FOR A BLACK MAN.

Best Answer

Dude, before you decide to post these long, drawn out statements do yourself a favor and learn some damn grammar...

Best Answer

... you don't need to scream .
"The secret of understanding is to give up judging.

Best Answer

Oh God, I knew I was going to run into one idiot on here, but man I didnt know it would be this soon in the comment section. Seriously? How big of a moron are you?

Best Answer

Anybody ever think that black men and white women date because they're attracted to one another? I know that sounds completely bizarre.

Best Answer

And btw, God has absolutely nothing to do with this, as he doesn't exist and the bible was written by ancient men thousands of years ago.

Best Answer

Being of mixed race myself (Mexican/white) who and why I date is typically been a cultural preference. I used to only date Latinas. The reasons were many and my own. I'm glad I grew up and learned better.

The moral is: people will have their subconscious reasons (slave mentality, cultural fears, illicit fantasies that don't actually exist etc) and their overt reasons. Maybe people believe in the myth that black men have bigger *****. Or that black women have a bigger booty. All of which are bullshit. The reasons can be many and can be totally irrational.

Just don't date someone because you fall for a societal myth like the above mentioned. I am a great **** and have a nice **** and I am white. It irritates me to no end when women of various races think the black man is the all mighty lover. He ain't. Small dicks and bad ***** come in all forms.

Why black women get bitter about it? Cause they think they are losing their mighty black man. Which, of course is bullshit too.

Best Answer

..Reading a lot of these posts saddens me because it is obvious that in 2013 while we can access information in a spit second, locate anyone on the planet by gps, have gas free cars, and many more advances that once ago seemed ridiculous and insane, that we still can't get past the color of a person's skin. Maybe if we as a whole could look beyond our selfish, small-minded, and self-serving excuses and reasons to "hate" another group soley based our narrow experiences in life then the question may become, "Why isn't there more love in the world?"....

Best Answer

Well white ppl didn't have a reason to hate blacks they did what they did for no reason just jealousy and wickedness. On the other hand we have plenty of reason to hate u devils poisoning the water and soil all because the earth was not made for y'all. Whites were cast down on us. Genesis will tell u why in 2013 we hate y'all God said I have put enmity between you forever. Now the blk man is spreading his seed like wildflowers and whites are barely reproducing. Your time on this earth is coming to an end and the half breeds will be enslaved and outcast as albinos once were...aa

Best Answer

HE! HE ! HE! ...

Best Answer

Your an idiot. If you "claim" to practicing being a Hebrew Israelite, then you have been highly misinformed. Stop the spread of hate. I am a HI, and this is not the true teaching. I will pray for you.

Best Answer

It's YOU'RE for YOU ARE not YOUR as in a possessive pronoun. Who's the idiot now?!

Best Answer

Your just an idiot.

Best Answer

You seem like your master let you read books. Your race is still and always will be a minority. Every time you ******* make a "Mutt" with a white woman your not strengthen your seed your diluting it. So keep breeding the black out of this world. And if you weren't so busy writing raps and selling crack maybe you would be smart enough to know that the Spanish race is the largest and fastest growing minority. But you'll probably die in a drive by long before you will see that. 311!

Best Answer

Dude, I don't hate black people at all, but I'm completely opposed to interracial dating, marrying and procreation. And stop being so delusional. There are plenty of physiological difference between black and white people. Black people have different hair, darker skin, differently shaped facial features... A white women having children with a black man is throwing the nice features of white people to the wind, to produce offspring with kinky hair, brown eyes and brown skin. I'm not saying they are ugly, but they are not white. And white people are supposed to work towards the continuation of their kind, and so do black people. Every man out there seems to want a white woman, be he black, latino, asian or indian. This is the problem. If white women become completely open to dating men regardless of their ethnicity, then white people will cease to exist within a century or two. It's as simple as that. It's not about seeing past skin colour, and people who don't are not automatically racists who hate others. It's about preserving our unique white ethnicity. What a pity most white women these days are so stupid they fall for all of this liberal propaganda. Most of probably just date outside their ethnicity because they fear being labeled racists by liberal tyrants if they reject a black, asian or latino man.

Best Answer

Actually Asian people really rule the world by race and population so.... -_- ... yea...

Best Answer

Look me in my sky-colored eyes boy and realize with whom you address. I am the only Alpha on this planet. Your school yard tactics, and vain attempts, are but imitations of the way I truly dominate. Your women, your kids, you. Every black man in America could **** every white women in America until you breed yourself out of existence and you could never-ever **** as many black women as I have over the last 500 years. EVER!! I had my man juice, aka my seed, spread out all over to the ends of this earth before you could read and write. Every kind of African, Asian, American, Aboriginal women, you name it, I had it. Before you could use a wheel, let alone sail a ship. I came to your land, you didn’t come to mine. You would have done the same thing IF you were me, but you’re not. Your slanted forehead keeps this from every happening.
As for ******-loving white women, either their Daddy wasn’t there or he abused them. And there hasn’t been one I couldn’t have when I chose to. And after having a few, I don’t

Best Answer

I'm not a Black woman, so I don't know how they feel, but IME Black man/White woman relationships fall into 3 categories:

1. White woman is fat/ugly/stupid/some type of loser so White men aren't interested and all she can get is a Black guy (generally also a loser).

2. Black men pursue White women aggressively as White women are a trophy or status symbol. White woman mistakes this as actual love and takes the bait.

3. They really, truly love each other and can get past or not even consider skin color.

Nobody likes hearing it spoken plainly, but that's the way it is.

Best Answer

Black men have largely bought into the idea that a white woman is the Great Prize. As white women's' looks are celebrated through Hollywood media as THE standard of beauty throughout much of the world, it is clearly a status-seeking thing for many black men. The line about "being attracted to whoever you're attracted to" doesn't apply for the many black men who prefer or ONLY date white women; they have internalized self-hatred and seek to validate themselves through the White Prize.

Those white women (still a small minority, by the way) who like to date black men are usually attention ****** who like to feel like they're being rebellious or doing something naughty, etc.

Very few white women actually marry black men, by the way, and these marriages, when they do take place (white women/black men) are statisitcally the most likely of all American marriages to fail.

All of the interracial dating/marriage stats, actual facts, are available online with a quick 5 minute Google search.

Best Answer

Okay, answer this. does a shark mate with a whale? How about a dog and a cat, what about a chameleon and an anole? its not meant to be. That is why we are all different. Their are other races who are not equal. how often do you see Russians or Americans killing our own and eating them? yes occasionally you will have your nuts but you go to a place like AFRICA or AFGHANISTAN and see how they act for yourself. if you are never around these people then shut your mouth because you have no clue what you are defending. there for Negros and whites should never mix. and remember diversity makes us weaker not stronger and you explain how it makes us stronger, you better have a damn good explanation because i shut people down quick on these conversations. and also i do have a lot of great black people i have known in my lifetime and they agree that there own race is destroying america. we need change!!! oh ya lets remember the young negro who had brought aids to our country so go ahead white trash and get your aids from a negro whom will treat you like their bit*h they have no scruples or morals.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me, you must be the most ignorant person on the planet. A shark and a whale are two different species, blacks and whites are both people, the only difference is the color of their skin. It is like a brown egg and a white egg, they both come from chickens. BTW they are not called Negros any more or do you still live on a plantation havin them negros plow yo fields. There is not particular race destroying American. It's all of us, as many white people are contributing to the destruction of American and that is in my opinion due to turning our backs on our creator, yes there is a God and some day we will meet him and have to account for the way we lived our lives. When I moved to the US from Canada I was shocked at the segregation. Black people have the exact same anatomy as white people, they are not any less or any more that white people are. It's ignorance that got this country in such a mess.
And plain stupidity.

Best Answer

Go back to Canada!!!

Best Answer

Silly answer. Dogs and cats don't mate as they are different creatures. Dogs will mate other dogs of different breeds.
That is no different from HUMANS being with other humans of different colour skin.
You may as well of said a human and a dog won't breed. Stupid answer that holds no argument!!!
I can tell you now that black people are much more conscious of using protection than white!! You have no clue you ignorant idiot!!

Best Answer

HA! HA! HA! ...( sigh )

Best Answer

I know a white girl who specifically told me (a Black woman) that she wanted to marry a Black man and she would not settle for anyone other than a Black man. Note, I didn't get upset with her, I just listened and gave her some advice on how to achieve her goals. She is a minister of the gospel, yet somehow she found the time to screw and screw and screw until she realized that she was having the best sexual experience with Black men. She has no Black friends (in fact she cut me off once she started to pursue her goal in earnest) but wants to marry a Black man because of the great sex. What is that all about? So you don't give a *$%@ about who the person is, or their culture, you just want the sex? Okay. I finally realized that there are some white women out there like that.

Best Answer

i think it's pretty sad that she just wants a black man for the sex, tells me a lot about her. i find it offensive when white people talk about black men as though they are nothing but sex machines and good for nothing but sex.

Best Answer

LOL.. Funny how sex is more important . Myself, I need more. I need to be stimulated mentally. Need to grow together. Sex is somewhere in between. O.. I enjoy it, but not to sabbotage everything else that goes with a relationship

Best Answer

It works both ways, but different. Sounds much like a black girl I dated who thought I was the best sex she ever had because I was white and her family acted like she hit the jackpot and treated me as if I was some sort of trophy.
It's a belief. A lot of it media propaganda that's brain washed people. You can become far more sexually stimulated if it also matches up with whatever it is you have become to believe would make you happiest/most satisfied.
And sometimes sleeping with someone or doing anything sexual for that matter of fact that was considered taboo or forbidden can simply add to that sexual satisfaction. Just like public sex. It's risky and adventurous.

Best Answer

Guess what, most white women are like that. I know it sounds like an over generalization but its true. Like the poster said, white women are dating black men more than ever before. Do you think that its a coincidence that all started happening at the same. Any white woman that you catch on here posting that "I don't get why people have a problem with this" bullshit knows that they are just acting oblivious. Do you think that it was a coincidence that this started happening in Europe around the same time that it started happening in America? Yes, that is why white women do it. Mostly for the sex. White women: the sneakiest creatures on planet earth. Yes, they've done a good job covering this up but yes, this is the reason that most white women date black men.

Best Answer

As a white man we feel these women are ***** and could care less that they pursue black guys, we don't want women like that good riddance! !!

Best Answer

I agree with a statement made by one of the earlier responders. Date who you really care about or love regardless of race: Unfortunately many black men do put the black women down when they start dating out of the race. This wrong, because you have female relatives that are black, possibly your mother. Also if you have a daughter with a different race female, your daughter will be half black. How do you think this would make her feel if she happens to hear her black father put black women down when she herself is half black. Be careful of how you portray your own race no matter who you date.

I would like also to elaborate on the fact that no other race of men have publicaly ridiculed their race of women like some black men. A number of black men have publicaly ridiculed black women on the media, in books etc. This leaves many black women feeling inadequate and it is extremely painful, since for so long black women were made to feel less in every way. Unfortunately this is somthing that resulted from slavery. Black women were used and abused by the slaves masters, because many slaves masters were attracted to their beauty did whatever they wanted to do to black women. She was not protected by her black man then and in many cases some black man are just as abusive now as the slave master were to black women.

Black women are not really angry when black men date outside the race, we are hurt because of the bad treatment many us have sustained and to see other women being treated kindly because they are of a different race hurts severly. I am aware of the many wonderful black men who treat black women like queens therefore this does not pertain to them.

Since I am a women of mixed race I do understand both sides, however I also know the struggle of the black woman.

CGB

Best Answer