They word is out. White Women are dating Black Men all aroundthe world as never before. But how do you think this affectsBlack Women who are seemingly deserving of this.Do you think they are being betrayed ?Do you think that Black Men are selling out their own kind ?Lets talk about it. Dont be afraid, and dont hold back either.Zonus has spoken..... Some people think that there are ulterior motives or reasons why Black Men and White Women date or marry each other. Some think it is still taboo. However the case may be, there is still in this day and age some resentment and ill will towards Black Men coming from the African American community. And lets not talk about the wealthy ones who would rather marry a White female than a Black. There are so many ways to dissect this maze. What do you think about this people........
zonus zonus 31-35, M 211 Answers Jul 13, 2010

Until the world can see a man as a man and a woman as a woman, it will live divided. <br />
Color doesn't make a bit of difference, and those who make it a big difference are racist.<br />
GOD made us equal, and ignorance made us different.

Best Answer

If God intended for us to date just anyone of any race then we would all have the same color. We dont and there are many nations that would disagree with you and I do also. have a nice day :)

Best Answer

You're a douchebag.
;)

Best Answer

Your perception of God and what he requires from us is stupid, ignorant, and dumb. If you cannot see how inadequate and inefficient your state of mind is at this time, then you are simply lost. The Bible tells God has not respective of persons and He loves us all. He created us all and we are different colors. However we are all human.

Best Answer

Actually, if he had intended us not to mate, he would have made it such that people of different races, as with different species of animals, either can't procreate or produce sterile offspring. Obviously, he didn't, so your conjecture is blown. In other words, you're wrong.

Have a nice day :)

Best Answer

We can also take it from the scriptures Genesis 9:1 GOD blessed Noah and his sons and said,"Have many children so that your descendants will live all over the earth"
Please tell me what race they are? If they are all white, then how did the other races begin? Some say they were all dark skinned, so where did all the light skinned people begin?
I pray for you Mike that you open you heart and mind, so you too can embrace the love that GOD has for ALL people, not just the light skinned.

Best Answer

Color has zero to do with what God did. Read your bible and not the chopped version...wow.

Best Answer

Black men who ONLY date white women, or any person who dates ONLY peoploe of antoher ethnicity, are definitely not "seeing a man as a man, etc." Being attracted sometimes to someone of anothe rethnicity is one thing, but there is something psychologically deeply wrong with a person who is not attracted to those who look most like him/her, the type of faces he/she probably saw most often growing up at school, in the neighborhood, etc.

Best Answer

Thank you..couldn't of said it better myself! My beautiful "mixed daughter" is a beautiful person with darker then mines skin period point blank. I would of been a ok with her being blue and green! People just need to stop it with all this entitlement and resentment. God didn't make a black woman to have territory over a black man and same for whites. LOVE IS LOVE...if you see color to it that's your problem. And frankly if people want to be equal then don't create division! You can not pick and choose what you want to be equal in. All I am saying is if light skinned people ("whites") had a W.E.T channel (white entertainment television) such as darker skinned ("blacks) do (B.E.T) it would be racist! LIttle things like that, quit labeling what's "yours" if you want equality. My daughter is who SHE is..she is herself a beautiful girl Gods blessed with 2 parents who love her dearly and one happens to have darker skin then the other and hers in the middle.

Best Answer

all humans have black decent. terrain and weather changed the genetic traits over 300K plus years. its obvious that black men see white women as a premium. they are selling out.

Best Answer

I think color is to be celebrated, not used to divide us, as is often done by politicians for political advantage. Which proves that we have a long way to go before we can live up to MLK's invocation to judge men by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Best Answer

Actually, that isn't scientifically true. People are naturally attracted to other people who most look like them. It is the same throughout the animal kingdom. I might have dated all white women because I am a white man and that is how I relate to the world. As it happened, I married a part-Hispanic woman because I love her (and she happens to be beautiful, talented, and very smart - even if I do say so myself). But I didn't intentionally say to myself, 'You should date Hispanic women or Asian women or black women.' I just met her and was attracted to her. Thank goodness she was attracted to me as well! There was no 'decision' to date outside my race. I would be very suspicious of anyone who chose to date within or without their race solely based on race without regard to the character of the person they are dating.

Best Answer

Scientifically not true. Refer to a good unbiased resource such as Encyclopedia Britannica. Scientist now believe that blacks evolved as much as 50,000 years after whites left Africa. There are some minor genetic differences, but not so much as would make us different species. Read up on the definition and criteria for distinguishing between race versus species. Here we are hundred's of thousands of years since our ancestors stood upright so it really makes little difference. But to say we were all black once is clearly not true.

Best Answer

HA HA HA ...you are funny and ignorant.

Best Answer

such a terrible answer

Best Answer

thats the reason why the Creator made different colors with different languages. To see how potential the human ignorance is(?)

Best Answer

I would imagine that some white women date some black men because they are attracted to that individual and do not care what his skin color is. That would also be my take on why some black men date white women, why some white men date brown women, why some yellow women date black men, and why some red men date yellow women. This very question is offensive, ignorant and racist.

Best Answer

Why is it offensive?
Why is it ignorant?
Why is it racist? Do you mean racial?
Do you realize that final statement makes you sound like someone speaking a politically correct religion who has been brainwashed?
Obviously it is because they like each other, but the opening poster's questions had a deeper meaning. I personally prefer same race relationships but there is no denying a lot of black men, especially wealthier black men tend to pick white females. The black woman has it pretty bad in today's age because there is a lot of truth to that and the difference between the amount of black men dating or marrying outside of their race and black women dating or marrying outside of their race is more than 2-1. Black women are being left behind. It is not ignorant nor racist to be aware of this movement.

Best Answer

What a bunch of politically correct nonsense. To be unable to discuss or raise questions about issues of race/ethnicity, which are issues all over the world, without crying "Racist!" is childish and intellectually feeble.

Best Answer

No reason a black woman can not marry a rich white guy. What's your point?

Best Answer

i had a friend who was a white girl that said that she liked black guys...because they're black. yes the color thing still works. as long as it's still visible and obvious i'm sure it's gonna play some role. this is neither offensive, ignorant, nor racist. just because you don't want to acknowledge it doesn't mean any of those. collectively there's more black men with white women that black women with any race of man. it's happening.

Best Answer

I disagree. I think the vast majority of white women who date black men are motivated by two things - getting back at a controlling father and checking out the rumors of black male endowment. I think white women's motives with respect o dating black men are anything but egalitarian.

Best Answer

There is no black American women left behind , sis . This is what you want to believe. I think that there are a lot of women ,well educated , that on the way to achieve a profession and be successful forgot to date ,and now that they are older they decided to find a date and it has been hard because men their age is either already married , or in jail, or gay,.
I am not white ,nor I am that pretty in my own opinion , but I am married , I have also dated in between , I can easily date men of any race I choose . I also never have dated poor ,uneducated man. My husband is a highly successful American white man.

Best Answer

.Have you taken a minute to think and look around ,depending on where you live and how much you can leave your town , how many people of all races are mixing? I see that every day , specially on University campus. People in the reality have been inter racially dating, and marrying for a long time. But what is happening now is that conservative hill billis , rednecks ,living in small town , and poor black people are mixing at a faster rate with their counterparts and that is surprising to me ,since these two groups used to want to kill each other.
And women of color that are poor a being left behind at a faster rates . In a certain way it creates a balance and fairness like in certain Countries in which poor people date and marry poor people . Rich Black males and old males ,can marry whomever they want because of demand , it is not that they are singled out for being awesome , good looking or special , they have money and they can do whatever they want.
I am multi race myself , I am well off economically well, and as a woman I always dated any guy I wanted , short tall white , Asian whatever I want . And I ended up "choosing " to marry a wealth European doctor , and at that time there was another Argentinian, wanting to marry me at around the same time. I have never , not intentionally dated a black male , i am not attracted to them at all , so even if they were rich ,i still would not marry them. But i am glad that black men are being able , even when ugly types like Jay Z , 50 cents , Puff D etc, to date and marry anybody they want. I hope some of the women they marry ,love them truly.
Another thing that possibly influences white women to date black males is because they can not find white guys ready to commit. I have female friends ,that are white , and cant find a man to marry . Observe and see what kinds of female marry black males , in my observation , they are the least attractive , many when poor marry the guy that has drug problems , live on welfare , has spent time in jail. Now the black males that are professionals they could be tired of feeling that no matter how much they achieve in society they are still being persecuted and followed by the police , it is absurd , I see nice black men walking on the streets and the police car riding by slowly , just to harass, so they think that in marrying a white women and having babies with her he will show society that they have achieved an status. It could be , if that is what makes him to feel more complete ,so be it. Meanwhile white guys are also dating women of other races ,including black, Chinese and whatever. I just hope that everybody is happy. Race mixing is good , it works well in terms of learning how to deal with other human beings that are different at a certain level . And most black women I sense , they don't feel the way you describe, most of them are totally involved with education , they are ambitious and tough. The ones with no culture are in the same boat as any older women because if that wasn't true, why do i see and have in my circle of friends, women that are white without a boyfriend.?

Best Answer

Wow...even though I want to ignore ,I notice that people above certain age , express ideas in a very backward way, it is almost as if their ability to observe and assimilate society changes stop at a certain point. I understand different ideas but ,with all my respects , what you wrote above is so passé .
Controlling father...or desire or attraction for someone that look different than them?
Black man endowment ...Then , what would you say about a black woman attraction for a white guy?,..

Best Answer

I kind of figured everybody was dating everybody. Is this really still an issue? A person of any race is welcome to date any other of any race. That's how it works now. I know some of you don't like that but that's too bad! Freedom wins out..

Best Answer

The only thing your free to do in America is sin against the laws of the Most High, don't be no fool...

Best Answer

Online Black White dating websites for black women,white men,black men,white women looking for interracial relationships,dating,love,romance,marriage or even more. ===== BlackWomenWhiteMen.info -====== a 100% safe. It is a wonderful dating mecca for black and white singles share their life online! It can help you find your ideal match easily. If you are interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, you have reached the right placexcbxcbxcb

Best Answer

....and where the Most High reside?...I would think by the way you wrote that this guy is in prison ...

Best Answer

I don't know about anyone else, but I date both white men and black men. To me I don't see it as a race issue just who I happen to like at the time. I notice that when I happen to be with a black man I get some gruff from black women around town who feel like I'm stealing there "men" not all of them, but enough that you start to notice the looks and whispers. To me though they are just men some I like some I don't. Some I have a lot in common with and love to spend time with them others I have nothing in common with and don't care to spend time in their company it goes for both races. I don't think people should be judged, and especially not for the color of their skin. Honestly I don't see the need to limit the dating pool by limiting yourself to one race or nationality the more the merrier I think!

Best Answer

what a crazy question:<br />
because one has a penis and the other, a vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
what more is there to it? <br />
liberate your mind and yourself!<br />
b

Best Answer

Ha ha it is not that simple, people fall in love I guess..

Best Answer

the black women i know, myself included, could care less about black men dating white women. it's no big loss to me and the mixed couples i've known, i feel for the white woman because in the majority of those cases the black man was with her because she was an easy mark. she would do for him and take care of him in a way that black women wouldn't. to miss out on having a man like that is a blessing to me. it's because of this and other factors that i'm not particularly interested in black men anymore. whoever hooks up with them, good luck lol

Best Answer

I agree with you the majority of black men I see in interracial relationships seem to be very dependent and not very good providers...that why it amuses me to the point I have to refrain from laughing when I spot these type of men with white woman...and you may ask how do I know...its because I am a black woman who have dealt with black men for may years and can spot a bum on site....now some black guys are doing very well but in the end they just end up like OJ or Kobe...being taken for all they have! I say let them go where they want....I see a lot more successful black women living very nice and drama free and have lots of wealth and I would have to say that unfortunately its because they no longer have to tolerate and take care of the black man.

Best Answer

LMAO!! and that there folks is why Black Men date White Women.... because Black Women have a superiority complex and cannot help but treat their own men like dogs.

Best Answer

i don't think anyone would be treated like a dog if they didn't act in ways that warranted it. that's on them. you act decent and you'll get treated decently, in my opinion.

Best Answer

wow!!! I just read this and I'm blown back by your comment. First and foremost, this is why our people are failing to get alone because if your justification for approval of interracial relationship you torn down the black man is though he's nothing.
The irony here is that the same people accusing black men of using white women are the same one accusing them of pushing them to the side when they get wealth and get a white woman. They hypocrisy is without saying.
Now to clear so things up as an AA male (African American) there are several reasons why some AA's get with white women.
1.) Love - it is as simple as that
2.) Insecurity - some AA men are intimidated by black women like (some) other males of other ethnic groups.
3.) Sex - this is extremely important and I will elaborate on this in more detail.
We know that a lot of European men have insecurities when it comes to black males and our members but I was talking to this brotha the other day and he keep talking about how he love Asian women because they are so small and petite. He talks about it all of the time so I asked him a question being funny but it turned out to be something totally different. This brotha had a complex about black men as did white men or other men of ethnic backgrounds. He felt that he couldn't sexually please the black women because he didn't measure of to what this so-called hype is about black men and penis size. That's when I realized that our people have been subjected to the same rumors and they like others began to doubt their physical status - especially if he doesn't measure up to be what everyone thinks of a black woman.
I began to see that he felt like he couldn't handle a black woman especially being that the black woman butt pushes out further which means he will be working with less. Secondly, he fears the black women is going to talk badly on him because you know as they say "black men have big ones" and if he doesn't measure up he's coming into the relationship insecure which is a failure in the making. Like other ethnic groups he's heard the rumors and thus he feel that he can fit in with others who he thinks are his equal. So sexually it might not have anything to do with white woman but more so how he feels about himself measuring up to his black peoples. Generally men are self-conscious and just because he's black does men he's can't feel the same pressures. I know this might sound crazy but this can be a big issue as I listened to this brotha say without saying it. When I think back I heard this many of times but I didn't put two and two together.
Love - people fall in love - it happens all of the time. I've fell in love a few times and they've all been black women which is what I'm particularly drawn to. I love dark-skin colors but that's my choice. We live in the melting pot of the world and with that being said we interact with people of ever ethnic background. People will fall for people they have something in common with besides color.
Insecurity - first lets get past the using white women theory. That B/S sistas use as an argument but most brothas I know that are in interracial relationships work and are doing good. The white woman is not taking care of them. You may find some white women wondering off into the hoods getting some of those users but those same users did the same thing to black women so that theory is garbage.
Insecurity may be a wide range of things including watching their parents relationships or even the relationship between the son and mother. Some are scared that the black woman may try to over power him and try to be the man in the relationship which by the way is a major turn off to men and it doesn't matter what ethnic group. There are a million insecurity - and if someone goes to another ethnic group based solely off of that then they need to get counseling.
The problem with this topic is that its give people chances to make excuses of why he doesn't want me and so forth. No he wants you if your the type of person he desires as I desire black women that what I get. I like dark-skin women and no I'm not color struck - I'm very dark - but I just love the color - its attractive to me. Maybe white skin is attractive to the other person. Some people like to wear yellow or green clothing, that doesn't make them a racist or hate clothing that is close to their own skin color such as brown.

Best Answer

Well I love black men he is my king and I his queen and I have much love honor and respect for my husband, father, uncle, brother, cousin, and friend. United we stand divided we fall as the late great 2pac said "we can never go no where unless we share with each other, we gotta start making changes learn to see me as ur brother instead of two distant strangers"

Best Answer

racisit...don't say what a "white women would put up with that a black woman won't." Maybe its because you have a terrible attitude that no man wants you?

Best Answer

the white women i've known personally put up with much **** from a black man and were used, taken advantage of pretty bad. if saying that makes me a racist, so be it, i really don't give a ****. and if a man like that doesn't want me then thank god for small favors! btw, how ya doing, destiney? lol

Best Answer

I believe there is a lot of truth to that. I don't see many of those relationships lasting very long though. Maybe with time we'll see if those relationships are successful. Meantime, there are a lot of single white women with mixed race children out there. People being what they are, these women will have a difficult time finding a life partner. Men who marry women with children usually prefer that the children at least look a little like them. I'm not saying this is good or bad, just my observations of human nature.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

as far as mixed relationships lasting, my brother and his white gf have been together for 22 years and my uncle and his white wife were married for nearly 13 years until his death in 2001. i think these relationships have the ability to go the distance as well as any other relationship.

Best Answer

I soo agree Jerrica. Good news is there are lottttttts of good white men out there for us black women, they know how to love, they are responsible AND they have a life plan. Unfortunately there are now too many single white baby mamas raising black babies. Black guys are leaving them too. Many men [white and black] don't date these particular white women when they hit 30. Why? Black males say they look old and white males prefer not to date a white female with a black baby. Oh how the tables have turned..... lol

Best Answer

...and that there folks is why black women no longer wait for or date this type of black male.

Best Answer

Now you are stereotyping ...sick

Best Answer

Another stereotype...sick

Best Answer

OH! well,,, you are from previous generations. Your ideas are ...old.

Best Answer

wow! you seem to be rejoicing about children being raised without fathers....stereotyping women of any race is so stupid.

Best Answer

Sorry, bit i do not agree with you, my dear. It is a lot if white women out there that do everything for their "looser," white men. It goes both ways. To a certain point we the woman are to take care of our "Guy".
The same way he will take care of is lady.

Best Answer

White women date black men because women can date who ever they want to, and men can date who ever they want to, and trans people can date who ever they want to, and genderqueer people can date who ever they want to, and asexual people can date who ever they want to. Anyone who thinks otherwise is racist/sexist/misogynistic/ignorant.<br />
EDIT: Holy **** I can't believe the amount of blatant racism going on in these answers. The bottom line is that it's TWO HUMANS. Why can't a HUMAN be attracted to another HUMAN?

Best Answer

My new video is a good explanation of why.........

Best Answer

White ppl are not human...

Best Answer

You have been flagged for that remark.

Best Answer

.white people are not human ,Yay! , so lets all have them for supper.
And then when we ran out of white people as food supply ,we jump back into the wagon and go on hunting for black people.
Then ,when we are sure that we got hid of both races . We the waste of society, go on hunting for Asians ...and at the very end of the **** of eating up this pseudo humans , we eat each other just for the sake of it.
I just wish i wake up soon and find out that living is just a nightmare....I am turning icy cold , death ,I hope will take me out of this nightmare.

Best Answer

Yes ,and Asians , Africans , Latinas . etc........
White women are not necessarily that special , you know. Most of my acquaintances are white ,and I can't believe that numbers of them that would date a pit bull if need. They are lonely , and willing to date anything that moves. I will not put my signature on it , by , but it is possible that American white women got tired of not being able to date the guys of their own race hey wanted to , so they decided to shop further and discovered that some , lol , not all I hope , afro American males , fall into their trap moved by their desire to lighten up. Race such a complex thing , how can we penetrate each other's heart and discover that underlined truth behind the act?
All the above cited is just an idea, a hypothesis not a truth . I wish I knew and I don't , I have never even had a friend that was afro American so who am I to say , but speculate.

Best Answer

Where did you learn that?... I am .just curious.

Best Answer

well said.

Best Answer

Interesting!

Best Answer

I thought it was due to ... LOVE. Black men/White woman or White men/Black women or any other interracial combination. Some folks may well have ulterior motives but I do not believe that it can be said of the majority or interracial daters or interracial marriages.

Best Answer

All of these are created from fear. Black culture, education, and intellectual do scare other race. How come Indians from India and Asians marry to whites and have no racial issues? Indians are as blackiest as Black Americans. I believe its all about intellectual and hard work earn respects, and whites are more identify with. Plain and simple.

Best Answer

Zonus has spoken !!!<br />
HAHAHAHA<br />
You under-educated fool

Best Answer

its such a shame that even in this day and age people can ask a question like that... seriously people should and do date anyone who they are attracted to.. only small minded people would look at a couple and see black and white.. instead of two people trying to have a relationship.. wow will it never end? how sad

Best Answer

Its a legitimate and fair question. Why do you have a problem with others questions?

Best Answer

I thought it was an insightful question and it garnered a lot of different answers, which simply validates the concept of diversity. If everyone thought exactly the same 'oatmeal' values, life would be the most boring existence short of being a rock.

Best Answer

I'm not a Black woman, so I don't know how they feel, but IME Black man/White woman relationships fall into 3 categories:<br />
1. White woman is fat/ugly/stupid/some type of loser so White men aren't interested and all she can get is a Black guy (generally also a loser).<br />
2. Black men pursue White women aggressively as White women are a trophy or status symbol. White woman mistakes this as actual love and takes the bait.<br />
3. They really, truly love each other and can get past or not even consider skin color.<br />
Nobody likes hearing it spoken plainly, but that's the way it is.

Best Answer

Yep. Keeping it real.

Best Answer

Truth.

Best Answer

Anybody ever think that black men and white women date because they're attracted to one another? I know that sounds completely bizarre.

Best Answer

And btw, God has absolutely nothing to do with this, as he doesn't exist and the bible was written by ancient men thousands of years ago.

Best Answer

Being of mixed race myself (Mexican/white) who and why I date is typically been a cultural preference. I used to only date Latinas. The reasons were many and my own. I'm glad I grew up and learned better.<br />
The moral is: people will have their subconscious reasons (slave mentality, cultural fears, illicit fantasies that don't actually exist etc) and their overt reasons. Maybe people believe in the myth that black men have bigger *****. Or that black women have a bigger booty. All of which are bullshit. The reasons can be many and can be totally irrational. <br />
Just don't date someone because you fall for a societal myth like the above mentioned. I am a great **** and have a nice **** and I am white. It irritates me to no end when women of various races think the black man is the all mighty lover. He ain't. Small dicks and bad ***** come in all forms. <br />
Why black women get bitter about it? Cause they think they are losing their mighty black man. Which, of course is bullshit too.

Best Answer

I dunno, maybe people are ...people loving other people. Maybe jealousy is a stupid feeling.<br />
Of course you can choose a partner for various reasons, including vengeance, resentment... but most bi-racial couples stick together because they care. And differences are attractive.

Best Answer

OKAY REALLY LETS QUIT ALL THE BULLSHIT AND TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IT'S NOT THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY BUT THE FEW WHITE WOMEN WHO DO MESS WITH BLACK MEN ARE DEFINITELY "EASY" BECAUSE THEY MESS WITH "EVEN" BLACK MEN. A WHITE MAN HAS A MUCH EASIER CHANCE GETTING A BLACK WOMAN THAN A BLACK MAN GETTING A WHITE GIRL. THE DIFFERENCE IS A BLACK WOMAN CAN STILL ATTRACT BLACK MEN AFTER BEING WITH A WHITE MAN. A WHITE WOMAN IS UNDESIRABLE TO WHITE MEN AFTER BEING WITH A BLACK MAN. ACTUALLY IT IS USUALLY "BECAUSE" WHITE MEN DON'T LIKE A WHITE WOMAN, THAT SHE WILL SETTLE FOR A BLACK MAN.

Best Answer

Dude, before you decide to post these long, drawn out statements do yourself a favor and learn some damn grammar...

Best Answer

... you don't need to scream .
"The secret of understanding is to give up judging.

Best Answer

Oh God, I knew I was going to run into one idiot on here, but man I didnt know it would be this soon in the comment section. Seriously? How big of a moron are you?

Best Answer

You are an uneducated person, but there is some truth to what you say. Not 100%, but some.

Best Answer

Hey bud are you talking to me?......

Best Answer

Black men have largely bought into the idea that a white woman is the Great Prize. As white women's' looks are celebrated through Hollywood media as THE standard of beauty throughout much of the world, it is clearly a status-seeking thing for many black men. The line about "being attracted to whoever you're attracted to" doesn't apply for the many black men who prefer or ONLY date white women; they have internalized self-hatred and seek to validate themselves through the White Prize.<br />
Those white women (still a small minority, by the way) who like to date black men are usually attention ****** who like to feel like they're being rebellious or doing something naughty, etc.<br />
Very few white women actually marry black men, by the way, and these marriages, when they do take place (white women/black men) are statisitcally the most likely of all American marriages to fail.<br />
All of the interracial dating/marriage stats, actual facts, are available online with a quick 5 minute Google search.

Best Answer

..Reading a lot of these posts saddens me because it is obvious that in 2013 while we can access information in a spit second, locate anyone on the planet by gps, have gas free cars, and many more advances that once ago seemed ridiculous and insane, that we still can't get past the color of a person's skin. Maybe if we as a whole could look beyond our selfish, small-minded, and self-serving excuses and reasons to "hate" another group soley ba<x>sed our narrow experiences in life then the question may become, "Why isn't there more love in the world?"....

Best Answer

Well white ppl didn't have a reason to hate blacks they did what they did for no reason just jealousy and wickedness. On the other hand we have plenty of reason to hate u devils poisoning the water and soil all because the earth was not made for y'all. Whites were cast down on us. Genesis will tell u why in 2013 we hate y'all God said I have put enmity between you forever. Now the blk man is spreading his seed like wildflowers and whites are barely reproducing. Your time on this earth is coming to an end and the half breeds will be enslaved and outcast as albinos once were...aa

Best Answer

HE! HE ! HE! ...

Best Answer

Your an idiot. If you "claim" to practicing being a Hebrew Israelite, then you have been highly misinformed. Stop the spread of hate. I am a HI, and this is not the true teaching. I will pray for you.

Best Answer

It's YOU'RE for YOU ARE not YOUR as in a possessive pronoun. Who's the idiot now?!

Best Answer

Your just an idiot.

Best Answer

You seem like your master let you read books. Your race is still and always will be a minority. Every time you ******* make a "Mutt" with a white woman your not strengthen your seed your diluting it. So keep breeding the black out of this world. And if you weren't so busy writing raps and selling crack maybe you would be smart enough to know that the Spanish race is the largest and fastest growing minority. But you'll probably die in a drive by long before you will see that. 311!

Best Answer

Dude, I don't hate black people at all, but I'm completely opposed to interracial dating, marrying and procreation. And stop being so delusional. There are plenty of physiological difference between black and white people. Black people have different hair, darker skin, differently shaped facial features... A white women having children with a black man is throwing the nice features of white people to the wind, to produce offspring with kinky hair, brown eyes and brown skin. I'm not saying they are ugly, but they are not white. And white people are supposed to work towards the continuation of their kind, and so do black people. Every man out there seems to want a white woman, be he black, latino, asian or indian. This is the problem. If white women become completely open to dating men regardless of their ethnicity, then white people will cease to exist within a century or two. It's as simple as that. It's not about seeing past skin colour, and people who don't are not automatically racists who hate others. It's about preserving our unique white ethnicity. What a pity most white women these days are so stupid they fall for all of this liberal propaganda. Most of probably just date outside their ethnicity because they fear being labeled racists by liberal tyrants if they reject a black, asian or latino man.

Best Answer

Actually Asian people really rule the world by race and population so.... -_- ... yea...

Best Answer

Look me in my sky-colored eyes boy and realize with whom you address. I am the only Alpha on this planet. Your school yard tactics, and vain attempts, are but imitations of the way I truly dominate. Your women, your kids, you. Every black man in America could **** every white women in America until you breed yourself out of existence and you could never-ever **** as many black women as I have over the last 500 years. EVER!! I had my man juice, aka my seed, spread out all over to the ends of this earth before you could read and write. Every kind of African, Asian, American, Aboriginal women, you name it, I had it. Before you could use a wheel, let alone sail a ship. I came to your land, you didn’t come to mine. You would have done the same thing IF you were me, but you’re not. Your slanted forehead keeps this from every happening.
As for ******-loving white women, either their Daddy wasn’t there or he abused them. And there hasn’t been one I couldn’t have when I chose to. And after having a few, I don’t

Best Answer

But...who is going to support you?

Best Answer

Good God I wish you weren't (white that is). You reflect badly on your race. Can't you read the previous remarks? You need to find someone equally as ignorant as yourself. Do you know the difference between...

your & you're
hear & here
to, too, & two
there, their, & they're

Best Answer

In fact, Muhammad Ali said the same thing, "What black man wants a blue-eyed, blond haired child?"

Best Answer

And level of poverty, starvation and tyrannical rule. Keep on bragging.

Best Answer

Those are the bad blacks but not all blacks are like that. Have you even met blacks from other countries. Even if you guys hate blacks you guys are the ones that created this mess. You went to africa stealing all it's resources and taking people as slaves. What ever the case may be this is just a result of blacks being ****** over by white people. Anyway, Hell is real and if we all don't change our way we will all be going there. Life does not end when you die. Do you expect people to murder and get away with it. Watch this and you will see Near Death Experience 7+7 (Best Edited 14 Journeys to Hell) (English Subtitles) Life After Death

Best Answer

@Zonus<br />
It's not just one thing, it's a combination of multiple factors all in one. Self-Hatred...Race Denial...Forbidden Fruit...Sexual Revenge...Sexual Lust...Escapism, and so forth. As a blackman who loves blackwomen, i see them as the most beautiful women on the planet because i should. A blackwoman birthed me, why would i covet a woman of another race over my own black sisters? All men should put their women on a pedestal, regardless of race, especially blackmen. I can appreciate beauty in all women, but, it's not the job of blackmen to satisfy other women...they have their own men. Blackwomen have been loyal to blackmen thru thick and thin, and now we want to abandon the only group of women that really love us? Whitewomen haven't done a damn' thing for blackmen on this planet, yet, so many of us are willing to kiss the a** of whitemen just because our spirit has been broken. None of this sits well with me. A self-hating blackman is useless to blackwomen, and dangerous to other women as well. Why would any self-respecting white female spread her thighs for the likes of OJ Simpson and other like-minded black males? Folk must not lump sex and love together...loving blackwomen has nothing to do with having sex with random whitewomen...Nada! Zonus, i have more to say on this topic, Be Easy!<br />
Blackeros

Best Answer

So what do you think about my latest video.......

Best Answer

That's good cause everyone of you negroids is butt ugly and so dumb. Did you know that they actually have to slow down the learning levels in public school's just so the negroid can keep up with the white man. Google it. 311

Best Answer

I agree with a statement made by one of the earlier responders. Date who you really care about or love regardless of race: Unfortunately many black men do put the black women down when they start dating out of the race. This wrong, because you have female relatives that are black, possibly your mother. Also if you have a daughter with a different race female, your daughter will be half black. How do you think this would make her feel if she happens to hear her black father put black women down when she herself is half black. Be careful of how you portray your own race no matter who you date. <br />
I would like also to elaborate on the fact that no other race of men have publicaly ridiculed their race of women like some black men. A number of black men have publicaly ridiculed black women on the media, in books etc. This leaves many black women feeling inadequate and it is extremely painful, since for so long black women were made to feel less in every way. Unfortunately this is somthing that resulted from slavery. Black women were used and abused by the slaves masters, because many slaves masters were attracted to their beauty did whatever they wanted to do to black women. She was not protected by her black man then and in many cases some black man are just as abusive now as the slave master were to black women.<br />
Black women are not really angry when black men date outside the race, we are hurt because of the bad treatment many us have sustained and to see other women being treated kindly because they are of a different race hurts severly. I am aware of the many wonderful black men who treat black women like queens therefore this does not pertain to them.<br />
Since I am a women of mixed race I do understand both sides, however I also know the struggle of the black woman.<br />
CGB

Best Answer

Okay, answer this. does a shark mate with a whale? How about a dog and a cat, what about a chameleon and an anole? its not meant to be. That is why we are all different. Their are other races who are not equal. how often do you see Russians or Americans killing our own and eating them? yes occasionally you will have your nuts but you go to a place like AFRICA or AFGHANISTAN and see how they act for yourself. if you are never around these people then shut your mouth because you have no clue what you are defending. there for Negros and whites should never mix. and remember diversity makes us weaker not stronger and you explain how it makes us stronger, you better have a damn good explanation because i shut people down quick on these conversations. and also i do have a lot of great black people i have known in my lifetime and they agree that there own race is destroying america. we need change!!! oh ya lets remember the young negro who had brought aids to our country so go ahead white trash and get your aids from a negro whom will treat you like their bit*h they have no scruples or morals.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me, you must be the most ignorant person on the planet. A shark and a whale are two different species, blacks and whites are both people, the only difference is the color of their skin. It is like a brown egg and a white egg, they both come from chickens. BTW they are not called Negros any more or do you still live on a plantation havin them negros plow yo fields. There is not particular race destroying American. It's all of us, as many white people are contributing to the destruction of American and that is in my opinion due to turning our backs on our creator, yes there is a God and some day we will meet him and have to account for the way we lived our lives. When I moved to the US from Canada I was shocked at the segregation. Black people have the exact same anatomy as white people, they are not any less or any more that white people are. It's ignorance that got this country in such a mess.
And plain stupidity.

Best Answer

Go back to Canada!!!

Best Answer

Silly answer. Dogs and cats don't mate as they are different creatures. Dogs will mate other dogs of different breeds.
That is no different from HUMANS being with other humans of different colour skin.
You may as well of said a human and a dog won't breed. Stupid answer that holds no argument!!!
I can tell you now that black people are much more conscious of using protection than white!! You have no clue you ignorant idiot!!

Best Answer

HA! HA! HA! ...( sigh )

Best Answer

LOL! ford you are so out of it.

Best Answer