jenala8 jenala8 31-35, F 21 Answers Mar 6, 2009

By and large,for the same reasons as men - power,status and gain.

Best Answer

I am still wondering why men have to be?

Best Answer

for the same reasons that men are a$$holes.....it just works

Best Answer

because men treat them like second class people so why tell the truth men don't believe anyway

Best Answer

refuse to comment

Best Answer

Why do you have to be ignorant? How about you speak for yourself???!!!

Best Answer

Bitter much?

Best Answer

It's probably a survival instinct. We may not even intend to do it. We lie to cover up our true feelings and to get our mates to think we are worthy. It probably comes from low self-esteem as well. Find a woman that loves herself and you will find a good woman.

Best Answer

Human nature. It's not limited to women.

Best Answer

coz of their disinterestedness nature. all time they are materialists!

Best Answer

They don't. I'm not. But I can understand that they need to protect themselves because let's face it every woman is vunerable to slimmy men. But protecting yourself is not deceit though it can appear that way to shallow people.

Best Answer

maybe some of us have learned at the feet of masters how to be deceitful. but i believe both sexes can be deceitful, not just women.

Best Answer

maybe your meeting all the wrong women because some people in general are deceitful it doesn't just apply to women alone.....but why would a woman be deceitful would be either to get even or to prove that they are better

Best Answer

Because the have more to lie about? I mean, they won't admit they fart, even.

Best Answer

I agree with Not Darcy - I have met FAR more many men who are decietful. All for the same reasons as men.

Best Answer

for guys ; coz it doesn't work to be honest with a guy in every thing !!!

for women themselves ; coz they are so jealous of each other !!!

thats just what i think ;)

Best Answer